May this day be dedicated to Korrine in prayer for complete healing and no more suffering.
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting."
Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa
Smile
Cancer stripped her of everything including her life but it could not steal away God's LOVE, PEACE and the JOY that radiated through her. Korrine never stopped SMILING!
Korrine Lannie Croghan
Korrine Croghan was a vivacious 14-year-old girl who lived all of her life in Livermore, CA. She had a love for animals, sports, and most of all, family. Korrine was a straight “A” student while attending Mendenhall Middle School and was working hard in her first trimester at Granada High. She was a great friend to many and was everything that a brother, mother and father could ask for in a daughter. Korrine was the type of girl who would greet you with a wide smile and look into your eyes and truly would want to know how you were doing
Korrine & Cancer
On December 20th, 2007, Korrine was diagnosed with Choriocarcinoma with a germ cell element. Choriocarcinoma is a very rare type of cancer in teenage girls and inflicts less than 200 nationwide each year. Although the cancer started in her left ovary, the cancer had spread to her right ovary, lungs and liver. After the removal of a cantaloupe sized tumor in her left ovary on December 21st of 2007, Korrine, endured 10 months of intense chemotherapy designed for adult men.
During the course of her treatment, Korrine suffered many complications. In early April of 2007, her liver began to bleed. After staying at Kaiser Oakland for almost two weeks, Korrine was transfered to UCSF and spent a month in the intensive care unit. The doctors at UCSF Medical Center were finally able to stop her bleeding liver, but, not before it filled her abdomen with 5 liters of blood that had to be drained via a tube inserted into her stomach. On top of that, both of Korrines’ lungs collapsed while undergoing a CT scan that almost took her life. Because of that, 2 liters of fluid needed to be drained off of her lungs with the use of another drainage tube. Throughout her treatment Korrine needed numerous blood and platelet transfusions. She had nosebleeds that lasted an hour on several occasions. At one point, she had 18 intravenous tubes running through her body filled with anti-bacterials, anti-fungals, nutrition, painkillers and chemotherapy. Korrine miraculously made it through those tough days at UCSF and returned to Kaiser Hospital in Oakland. She was finally stable and was released to go home in late June. Just as things were starting to look up for her, she suffered septic shock in July that forced her to go back into intensive care at Kaiser in Santa Clara for 2 weeks.
Korrine returned home in late July and went through imaging scans to see if the cancer had disappeared. The scans always came back good, but not great. In an effort to kill and stop the remaining cancer cells, she underwent an emergency round of chemotherapy in early September. Unfortunately, it did kill the remaining cancer and her doctors had run out of options.
Korrine spent her last days at home with her family reading books and loving on her cats and dog. She passed away quietly, at home, on October 27th, 2008. Through it all, Korrine had a positive attitude and never gave up or complained. Many consider Korrine a hero.
Team KC
The Team KC website was originally started as a way to encourage, educate, raise awareness, and keep friends and family informed with accurate information on Korrine's treatment and progress. Family, classmates, friends, community members, and complete strangers rallied to support Korrine and her family through her fight against Choriocarcinoma. We were amazed by the amount of support we received, and it is now our desire to give back. In March, 2009, Team KC became an official nonprofit by joining forces with Kaiser Foundation Hospital. All monies raised by Team KC will directly benefit pediatric cancer patients and their families. All monetary contributions are tax deductible.
Our Mission: To help improve the quality of life of pediatric cancer patients and their families. We wish to supply children with fun activities, toys and anything else that will brighten and better their lives. Monies will also be used to help parents pay for bills and defray the costs of gas, food and lodging that go along with caring for a child with cancer.
Stay Positive, LIVESTRONG & Welcome to Team KC!
*This is the official Team KC website and the only website approved by the Croghan family. Please do not use content, images, or video from this site without permission. This is an effort to respect the family's privacy and ensure that all content is accurate and approved. Thank you for your cooperation.
Korrine Croghan was a vivacious 14-year-old girl who lived all of her life in Livermore, CA. She had a love for animals, sports, and most of all, family. Korrine was a straight “A” student while attending Mendenhall Middle School and was working hard in her first trimester at Granada High. She was a great friend to many and was everything that a brother, mother and father could ask for in a daughter. Korrine was the type of girl who would greet you with a wide smile and look into your eyes and truly would want to know how you were doing
Korrine & Cancer
On December 20th, 2007, Korrine was diagnosed with Choriocarcinoma with a germ cell element. Choriocarcinoma is a very rare type of cancer in teenage girls and inflicts less than 200 nationwide each year. Although the cancer started in her left ovary, the cancer had spread to her right ovary, lungs and liver. After the removal of a cantaloupe sized tumor in her left ovary on December 21st of 2007, Korrine, endured 10 months of intense chemotherapy designed for adult men.
During the course of her treatment, Korrine suffered many complications. In early April of 2007, her liver began to bleed. After staying at Kaiser Oakland for almost two weeks, Korrine was transfered to UCSF and spent a month in the intensive care unit. The doctors at UCSF Medical Center were finally able to stop her bleeding liver, but, not before it filled her abdomen with 5 liters of blood that had to be drained via a tube inserted into her stomach. On top of that, both of Korrines’ lungs collapsed while undergoing a CT scan that almost took her life. Because of that, 2 liters of fluid needed to be drained off of her lungs with the use of another drainage tube. Throughout her treatment Korrine needed numerous blood and platelet transfusions. She had nosebleeds that lasted an hour on several occasions. At one point, she had 18 intravenous tubes running through her body filled with anti-bacterials, anti-fungals, nutrition, painkillers and chemotherapy. Korrine miraculously made it through those tough days at UCSF and returned to Kaiser Hospital in Oakland. She was finally stable and was released to go home in late June. Just as things were starting to look up for her, she suffered septic shock in July that forced her to go back into intensive care at Kaiser in Santa Clara for 2 weeks.
Korrine returned home in late July and went through imaging scans to see if the cancer had disappeared. The scans always came back good, but not great. In an effort to kill and stop the remaining cancer cells, she underwent an emergency round of chemotherapy in early September. Unfortunately, it did kill the remaining cancer and her doctors had run out of options.
Korrine spent her last days at home with her family reading books and loving on her cats and dog. She passed away quietly, at home, on October 27th, 2008. Through it all, Korrine had a positive attitude and never gave up or complained. Many consider Korrine a hero.
Team KC
The Team KC website was originally started as a way to encourage, educate, raise awareness, and keep friends and family informed with accurate information on Korrine's treatment and progress. Family, classmates, friends, community members, and complete strangers rallied to support Korrine and her family through her fight against Choriocarcinoma. We were amazed by the amount of support we received, and it is now our desire to give back. In March, 2009, Team KC became an official nonprofit by joining forces with Kaiser Foundation Hospital. All monies raised by Team KC will directly benefit pediatric cancer patients and their families. All monetary contributions are tax deductible.
Our Mission: To help improve the quality of life of pediatric cancer patients and their families. We wish to supply children with fun activities, toys and anything else that will brighten and better their lives. Monies will also be used to help parents pay for bills and defray the costs of gas, food and lodging that go along with caring for a child with cancer.
Stay Positive, LIVESTRONG & Welcome to Team KC!
*This is the official Team KC website and the only website approved by the Croghan family. Please do not use content, images, or video from this site without permission. This is an effort to respect the family's privacy and ensure that all content is accurate and approved. Thank you for your cooperation.
A Note From Korrine (written after her 4th round of Chemo)...
Hello everyone! It's me, Korrine. I just wanted to take a
moment to thank each and every one of you for supporting me through emails,
visits, food, gifts, and most importantly, prayer. Without it, I probably
wouldn't have made it this far. Anyways, on a happier note, I am happy to
announce that I am feeling very good. This last round of chemo hit me pretty
hard, but I think that it is more exiting to end things with a big BANG! I will
try to start writing things for the blog now that my chemo therapy is over, but
until then, just know that I love every single one of you and I am always
thinking about my family, friends, and even the people who I've never met
before. Thanks for joining my battle and for making this experience "The
Experience of a Lifetime." LIVESTRONG! And stay positive.
Korrine Lannie Croghan
Hello everyone! It's me, Korrine. I just wanted to take a
moment to thank each and every one of you for supporting me through emails,
visits, food, gifts, and most importantly, prayer. Without it, I probably
wouldn't have made it this far. Anyways, on a happier note, I am happy to
announce that I am feeling very good. This last round of chemo hit me pretty
hard, but I think that it is more exiting to end things with a big BANG! I will
try to start writing things for the blog now that my chemo therapy is over, but
until then, just know that I love every single one of you and I am always
thinking about my family, friends, and even the people who I've never met
before. Thanks for joining my battle and for making this experience "The
Experience of a Lifetime." LIVESTRONG! And stay positive.
Korrine Lannie Croghan
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
84 comments:
We are thinking of you sweet girl, lifting you up in prayer, and sending you lots and lots of love.
Cancer free, cancer free, cancer free!!!
Cristi
We are praying for complete healing and that you are no longer in pain. Keep fighting..you are amazing!!
I am wearing my LiveStrong band and will dedicate myself to prayer as you have asked. I will not remove my band until Korrine is out of ICU.
I entrust Korrine to God and the word of His grace, which can build her up and give her an inheritance among all those who are sanctified. (Acts 20:32)
Love, Lorri
With all my love, Lorri
We are all praying for Korrine and we are sending our love to her and your entire family.
We are praying for you our lil Korrine, that you will fight this, become pain free and have all of your strength back. In our prayers daily with love Steve,Jackie,Katie and Aimee Paredez
Dear Jesus,
Pleeeeaaase heal this girl and live strong...in Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
We are praying for you Korrine, and for you too Matt, Dana and Sean. May God be with you all at this time and clear her of this horrible cancer for good. Our love and thoughts are with you all. Keep Fighting this Korrine, you are so amazing!!!! We pray that you will suffer no more and finally be healed completly.
We will never stop believing!
Livestrong!
Much Love The Riddiough Family
Korrine,
Keeping you in my daily prayers, especially today, asking God for your complete healing and the end to your suffering. You have endured more then most, strong one, and we're sending you all our love, hoping you'll get some strength from us.
Love and Hugs~
Cindy Brian
I'm praying for you Korrine. Please God, rid Korrine of cancer. Please keep her out of pain. I'm praying all day.
Love , Jill
Thank you for the call to prayer. We are honored to join you. We will pray right now and throughout the day...prayer for compete healing and peace for you all, for restful sleep and wisdom for the doctors.
The Bauer Family
You are all in my constant thoughts and prayers. I pray for complete healing of Korrine, peace and strength for the entire Croghan family.
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
Psalm 28:7
May you constantly feel His love and protection.
With love,
Sue Bakalar
Throughout this day we are keeping you in our prayers as we call out for complete healing and a great sense of peace to be blessed upon you, Korrine~La Familia Cortez
WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU, KORRINE! God Bless and keep fighting!!
Korrine-
We are praying for you. Tomorrow, when I walk in the relay, I will be thinking about you, and your strength to never give up. You have taught me a HUGE lesson, that no matter what situation someone is in, we should always look forward and look on the bright side. God has chosen you for this battle, because he believes in you. Never give up, because you were chosen to fight, win, conquer, and change the world, even if it is just a little change, I know you have already changed the way my family thinks, because we now try to look on the bright side of things. Seeing you, someone about my age,you have made me realize that this could happen to any of us, but it takes extraordinary people like you to fight.
Keep on fighting this battle,praying, and smiling! Every time I see your photos on the website, seeing your smile makes me smile and remember to always believe in God, no matter what happens.
LIVESTRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Jones, Posey, Rivero Family is praying all the time...we are praying really intensely lately. I am praying in the Powerful Name of Jesus. I read last night in Acts the different miracles the Apostles did in Jesus' name...HE STILL DOES THEM...We are praying that He would honor all the prayers and that in JESUS name He is saying, "Arise child, and be healed."
ALL OUR LOVE to ALL OF YOU -
Praying,
rachel & daniel, erika, kaleb, kai, zakariah, anika, kiernan
Korrine,
THINK POSITIVE and STAY STRONG!!! You are an amazing girl. May your Strength and Courage fight off all the pain and disease!!! We send you lots of beautiful thoughts and prayers!!!
XO
Taylor,Savannah,Wendy & Aj Vasquez
Tomorrow is the first swim meet of the season. Sunset v. Rhonewood, we all wish you could be with us, there will be a lot of people there thinking of you.
Then it will be off to Relay for Life, William and Emma will be there all night, as well as, a lot of your other friends.
We think about you daily and miss you very much.
Love,
Tom, Jacksie, William and Emma
Our prayers are with you today and everyday.
Anita Martin
Praying that the Lord will place his healing hands on your body and make you well. With God all things are possible.
Sarah
We are with you all in prayer for Korrine. Please God, heal Korrine. There is no one more deserving than she.
Thomas/Granger Family
Praying Jesus could stand at your side, touch your cheek and hold your hand.
Praying now, as always.
Lord, heal Korrine. Eradicate the cancer from her body. Cause her to rise up as you caused the daughter of the dignitary in the Bible to rise completely healed. Lord we lay ourselves before you, with our pleas to heal our little friend. Give this family strength and honor the faith they have shown during this trial. We are trusting you for a miracle, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen
Korrine,
We are praying for your complete healing every day and are thinking of your family as they stand beside you in this fight. Your strength and faith are an inspiration. We choose to think positive too. Love, Candy, Mark, Sam and Molly Johnson
We're here wih you, Croghans.
Love, Linda
We continue to pray for you! May God ease your pain.
Love,
The Nagy Family
We will continue to pray for you Korrine, especially as we kick off the summer swim season in the morning.
May God watch over you, love you, and hear our prayers! You are so wonderful and we pray that you are healed and that your suffering will end soon.
The Campbell's
Dear Korrine, Matt & Dana,
Don't forget that Jesus is right there with you! That's His promise, and we are right here praying and trusting God to heal you along with all of Team KC!
Our prayer today is that the Doctors and Nurses in the ICU can help bring you relief and that tonight is a better night.
We love you and miss you so much! We are looking forward to the Relay for Life tomorrow morning, and will be there to honor you and all those who have beaten cancer or who are currently fighting it.
Rest in His strong & loving arms tonight!
Uncle Mark & Auntie Denise
I'm praying for you sweet Korrine-all my waking hours. May the Lord provide you with complete healing. Much love.
I Korrine and Family!
I am so sad to see that you are going to the ICU! I hope that they figure out whatever is wrong quickly and you get better! we miss you tons on 7 long!!! Wish you were still with us :) Hope you have a strong night and you are back on the floor in the am!
Amber
UCSF RN
You are in our thoughts and prayers. We know you will soon be out of ICU and cancer free. You are loved by all!
Dear Jesus,
I know you hear our many prayers for Korrine and her family right now and everyday.
I keep thinking about her bringing the prize home with You working through her body to kick the cancer out and doing all of the great and mighty plans you have for this BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMAN and her ever-strong loving family. I know Your loving arms are carrying them, walking with them, crying, laughing, searching, and getting closer to being completely healed. Please give Korrine and Matt, Dana, and Sean an extra special innerpeace today and all through tonight and tomorrow and the next day and the day after that and when they can all celebrate together at home and live and love and laugh..thank you, Jesus. I pray this extreme prayer in Your most wonderful name, Amen.
Sweet Croghans..."Hope" is the most powerful word that comes to me tonight to give you. Hold on to it...Love, Stephen and Rebecca
Corrine and family...You will be on the mind and in the hearts of everyone participating in Relay tomorrow.We are a strong force who are volunteering and walking to find your cure!This news on this night was disheartening.We were hoping you would be there among us but even if you are not there physically tomorrow you will be in so many thoughts and prayers.You are a true inspiration and you will continue to be so...Kathy Sorensen
Korrine and family: I think of you all the time. A chorus of prayers is already lining up for you---mine will join them soon.
Stay strong and hopeful.
Adam
Do not lose hope, stand firm knowing that our loving Father has our sweet Korrine in His hands, Lord, I plead for mercy for the Croghan Family, extended family and all Korrine's friends who have not been able to see her in a while. I ask that You touch her with Your healing hands, give the doctors wisdom and the right diagnosis, give the family rest and most of all give Korrine a pain free evening and get her back on the floor soon and then home! She has been so faithful, Father, and we are all lifting her up to You in prayer for healing-complete healing. Amen
Sweet Korrine, it's about 1:30 am here in Colorado and I'm awake and can't sleep. I'm holding onto my LiveStrong band and thinking of you in prayer. I'm praying for you and your mom and dad and Sean, for the rest of your extended family and for those who love you.
I read through your comments just now and I want to echo the prayer of the two who referred to the 12 year old girl that Jesus called back to life again with the words, "Little Girl, Arise." Or as recorded in Mark, "Talitha Koum." Tonight, my soul sings this prayer over you.
The most beautiful part of that miracle found in Mark chapter 5 is just before Jesus speaks healing into her body, it says, "He took her by the hand." Tonight, even this very moment, I picture Jesus taking you by the hand too. He is that close and that intimate and that loving. Little girl, arise!
Love, Lorri
Good Morning Beautiful Girl,
I hope you had a pain free and restful night. I woke up a few times during the night with you on my mind, and spent some time praying for your complete healing and peacefulness. You are surrounded by those who love you the most and He is right there at your side.
May today be a day of peace for you, sprinkled with many miracles and much love.
You are in my heart, Korrine.
Love,
Sue Bakalar
Dear Korrine,
We pray for complete healing and no more pain-God is with you. Keep the faith, Korrine-we know you can beat this! Love and hugs to you and your family...
The McNairs
When I read through the comments each day, I feel such a strong bond with Team KC. It is a precious thing to join together to uplift the Croghan family to our Saviour, pleading on your behalf for the miracle we know He can give you. It occurs to me that we would all love to physically surround you all. Enfold you all in our arms and hold you. Each day as we leave our written comments it is a huge group, hug. I hope you know that.
Little girl arise. It also impressed me that several of us were given that Scripture to share with you. Our God is SO Good and So Faithful! Little girl arise and be healed. Take Jesus by the hand and walk with Him! As I write those words, I see Korrine's thousand watt smile gazing up at our Savior, holding His hand and leading Him to the pool! When they reach the pool's edge, the team is waiting and they all applaud as Korrine descends into the water to join them. As the game begins the crowd is cheering, and the loudest voice, greatest applause and biggest smile is that of Jesus. He is your fan, Korrine. So are we.
Arise and be healed little girl.
We love you.
All our prayers and love are with you! Stay strong, sweet Korrine!
Love,
The Gilberts
Hang in Korrine! You made it through the ICU and out once and you can do it again! We are all praying for your mental and physical strength to be healthy again!
Korrine, never give up. I pray for you everyday. Your blog has helped me with my fathers terminal illness and it has given me so much new faith! I know its hard, but the love and hope that emulates from these messages is absolutely wonderful and encouraging. Today is my birthday and I wish for nothing but your healing and to be cancer free. Livestrong sweetheart.
our thoughts are with you, sending love and strength your way, love, jill and todd hoffman
Dear Korrine,
Just because school is out for the summer, don't think that for one minute we have forgotten about you! We continue to pray, pray, pray for you Korrine. Complete healing of your liver and lungs and that the chemo kills all of the cancer cells and you are restored to good health. Jesus has not forgotten you and neither have we!!
Hugs - from a Emma C. Smith family
Our thoughts and PrayerS!!!! we love you so much!!! We will continue to wear our livestrong bracelets!!
WIth Love and Prayer,
THe walke Family
Eckert family is praying as well.
Precious Korrine:
We are praying for you're complete healing. We praise God to be a part of your life in prayer.
Korrine, we have been honored to have you as a part of our life in intercessory prayer.
You are awesome and there is so much love flowing through the airwaves to touch you through the Holy Spirit of God.
All our love and hugs
The Christian Village
Laguna Hills, California
Korrine, Sean, Dana and Matt,
As always, I will continue to send out positive thoughts and prayers for all of you!
You are all loved so very much!
hugs, kathy t.
Dear Korrine,
I'm so sorry to hear that you're in the ICU. You and your family remain in our daily prayers. We are praying for your complete healing.
Dear God, we pray that Korrine is healed of the cancer. We know that you are with her and helping her heal. Please give her the strength she needs while in ICU and help her to improve so that she can get back out on the Pedi floor, and eventually back to the home she dearly loves. w
We pray for her strength and complete healing as she battles this demon. Please guide and watch over Matt, Dana, and Sean - Bless them and keep them safe and strong for Korrine. Please wrap them in your arms so that they may draw from You, Your love, strength and healing. Amen
Sweet girl, I'm praying for you. - Danaly
Korrine,
You are in my thoughts daily. You WILL beat this!
you are all in my prayers...even from l/2 way around the world...God Bless you all...
Korrine,
We are thinking about you and hope you'll be out of ICU soon. We really miss seeing your smiling face!
Love,
the McClay Family
Our family just returned home from the Relay for Life. Carmen (5 yrs.) and Madalén (4 yrs.) are in love with the tattoos they got at your booth: their "Korrine Tattoos." Each day they ask for an update and they pray daily for your healing and comfort. We are honored to be part of Team KC~La Familia Cortez
Good Morning Korrine - It's Sunday morning and I am again thinking of you and praying for you and your family. May today bring you overflowing peace and may God continue to keep watch with you. I ask that He pours out His mercy on you and your family today.
With love, Lorri
Korrine, you are awesome! I know you have endured more than some people do in a lifetime, but your grace and determination is so inspiring. I pray daily for your complete healing and pray for the day you can run out into the sunshine and get tossed right back into the pool. I bet the ENTIRE Team KC would love to be there cheering so loud, dogs would start howling!!!! Stay strong, and above all never give up or give in. We all love you!!!!!
Dearest Korrine, Dana, Matt & Sean,
I am praying, praying, praying for you.
Love in Jesus,
Denise Adams
We are praying that God heals you and keeps you strong. We pray that He provides strength and comfort to your family so that they can in turn provide comfort to you.
May God bless you and keep you strong and safe.
Still thinking of you, loving you, and praying for you and your family.
Wendy
Hello Croghan Family!
I hope today, on this Sunday afternoon finds Korrine feeling a litle better than yesterday. (Actually Bunches Better would be even better news to hear!)
Matt, it was good to see you at the Relay yesterday, knowing you would take all our love, prayers and good POSITIVE energy back to Korrine and Dana.
Gabe and I will proudly wear our Team KC shirts as we continue to keep Korrine and your entire family in our thoughts and prayers. One of my co-worker friends also came out to offer his support ... a new Team KC'er who is praying with us for Korrine's complete healing.
And, kudos to the awesome girl who was spraying us with water as we walked around the track - you rock!
Korrine, when you get out of the hospital and aren't yet strong enough to swim, perhaps you and the above-mentioned girl might spend a couple hours on a sunny afternoon sraying each other with water... GREAT FUN!!! :)
(Oh, and my guess, is that Sean and many other friends would also join in the fun! WOOHOO!)
You take care and rest easy tonight... I hope you feel better with each day that passes.
I pray that God will continue to watch over you, comfort you, and heal your body and end your pain.
Love and hugs~
Cindy Brian
FAITHFULLY....Praying for Healing, Strength Peace and Hope for you Korrine and your family. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Hi Croghan Family~
Thinking of you today with loving thoughts and praying still for complete healing and the peacefulness you so deserve.
Love and hugs,
Sue Bakalar
Keep going Korrine! I know that God must be doing this for a reason. Wow, you have done so well and really helped our community. Its great to see all of the people at the relay for life events and just going around town wearing Team KC shirts. You are an angel and I send my prayers and strength to you!
LIVESTRONG!
Stay Strong--God Bless you
I am also lifting your family up in prayer today. I walked at Relay in Brentwood this week end in your honor...I lit a luminaria for you. I prayed for you in silent reflection...I hope today is a better day for you sweetie..You don't know me but you have touched me so....May God embrace you and keep you.
He Korrine!
Hope you are feeling better! Well, just wanted to tell you that we missed you at the relay, but we sure thought about you all the time! My team's site was next to yours, and it was so cool, there were a LOT of team KC shirts! Again, we missed you, but it was REALLY hot out, so at least you were not in the heat. I want to be on your team next year!
I also saw a LOT of luminaria(sp?) bags with your name on them! They seemed to glow extra bright!!
LIVESTRONG!
Dear Korrine:
We are thinking of you and your family. God bless you--you and your family are in our prayers.
Doug & Rosalyn Ferman
As always you are in our thoughts and prayers. The kids went to Vacation Bible School this week and they wanted me to tell you that "Jesus gives us the power to be brave". You certainly are a brave young lady. We pray that you are able to rest and have some peace.
With all of our love.
Sal, Clelia, Anthony, Jean and Vince Opipari
Dear Korrine and Family,
You are the strongest people I know. You are in my prayers and thoughts. My family, friends, and I will continue to pray for you. May the Lord be with you now and always.
Love always,
Anna Morris
Korrine and Family,
I just got home from a family camping trip and one of the first things I did was check on your site to see how you were doing. I was so sad to see that you are in ICU, but I know you will fight and get better as you have done so many times. I am praying for your healing and that you are pain free. You have endured so much and I pray in Jesus' name that you will get better soon.
Cindy Vance
Hi Korrine and Family,
We are still loving you and believing with you. We don't ever stop praying.
The Esmeyer Family
Korrine,
I thought about you and your family so much at the Relay last night. I got there a little before 8 pm and walked around the track looking at all the luminaria bags. I took pictures of the ones I could find that were there honoring you and I'll figure out how to get those emailed to you.
Wow, as I was walking looking at the bags... there were some serious walkers, walking quickly around the track. It was the 4th time I've been to a Relay event... the 1st on a turf track. That sure makes it nicer for the walkers.
I stayed for the talks that 3 people gave that were beautiful and inspiring. We watched the luminarias in the stands change from the word HOPE to CURE. Both of which we all constantly pray for...
I saw your Dad, your Uncle Mark and Auntie Denise, your Aunt Marcia and others... as well as Sue Williams, a teacher from Canyon. It was a beautiful evening!
Take care and stay strong.
hugs and love, kathy t.
Dear Korrine...Good Morning. This afternoon my girls and I leave for California. I might get to meet you in person tomorrow if you are up for it - my parents live really near your hospital! I hope you are pain-free and able to get some rest today. I'll be praying for you much nearer tonight! Love, Lorri
Good morning little girl! It's Monday. I'm getting ready to go to work. Part of my morning routine now is to stop here and visit with you and Team KC each morning as I start my day. I am praying for comfort and a great rally for you this week, Korrine! You are always in our thoughts and prayers.
Love you!
Blessings & hugs,
Arla and fam
Good Morning Korrine!
It's another beautiful day and I spent the morning thinking of you and just how beautiful you are. You are a strong, brave, young woman who has constantly amazed me throughout your fight. You have taught us to keep a smile on our faces and just keep fighting, because complaining does no good. You have showed us how having faith and believing in Him will get you through anything. I can't begin to understand how hard this is for you, but you never give up. Korrine, you are the most courageous person I know.
I pray today finds you peaceful and pain free, and getting stronger day by day. LiveSTRONG!!
Much love,
Sue Bakalar
Good Morning Korrine,
My prayers continue for your complete recovery. God bless you and your entire family.
Kris McGinty
(Nicole Larsen's Mom)
Buenas dias! May you have a day filled with peace and much healing~La Familia Cortez
We are praying for you. We hope all our strength will help you heal and get strong. You are awesome and you have all our love!!!
Love The Xaviers
This note may be a short, but my prayers for you never are.
Love, Alex Accornero
We continue praying for you, Korrine, that you feel God's protection and that he heals you. Our prayers are with you every day until you come out of the ICU unit and back into the hospital.
Good morning Korrine,
Just wanted to let you know that you remain in our thoughts and prayers. We continue to pray for you and your complete healing. You are never far from our thoughts. Hang in there, sweetie -
Hugs to you and yours,
Glenda, Richard, & Kirra
We will continue to pray..that is the only thing we can do.
God bless you all..
Oh sweet Korrine! I've been thinking about you and your family so much lately. I'm sorry to hear you are in the ICU, but I know how strong you are and that this too, you will overcome. I miss you tremendously on 7 Long, but continue to pray for you and your family. Hang in there.
Love,
Donna
UCSF RN
Dear Korrine, Sean, Dana and Matt,
We are praying for comfort and rest for you. You have become part of our daily lives in our thoughts, prayers and love.
Peace to you,
Emily, Sara, Bobby, Maureen and Bob Shull
Dear Korrine, Sean, Dana and Matt,
We are praying for comfort and rest for you. You have become part of our daily lives in our thoughts, prayers and love.
Peace to you,
Emily, Sara, Bobby, Maureen and Bob Shull
Post a Comment