"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting."
Mother Teresa

Smile

Cancer stripped her of everything including her life but it could not steal away God's LOVE, PEACE and the JOY that radiated through her. Korrine never stopped SMILING!
Korrine Lannie Croghan

Korrine Croghan was a vivacious 14-year-old girl who lived all of her life in Livermore, CA. She had a love for animals, sports, and most of all, family. Korrine was a straight “A” student while attending Mendenhall Middle School and was working hard in her first trimester at Granada High. She was a great friend to many and was everything that a brother, mother and father could ask for in a daughter. Korrine was the type of girl who would greet you with a wide smile and look into your eyes and truly would want to know how you were doing

Korrine & Cancer

On December 20th, 2007, Korrine was diagnosed with Choriocarcinoma with a germ cell element. Choriocarcinoma is a very rare type of cancer in teenage girls and inflicts less than 200 nationwide each year. Although the cancer started in her left ovary, the cancer had spread to her right ovary, lungs and liver. After the removal of a cantaloupe sized tumor in her left ovary on December 21st of 2007, Korrine, endured 10 months of intense chemotherapy designed for adult men.

During the course of her treatment, Korrine suffered many complications. In early April of 2007, her liver began to bleed. After staying at Kaiser Oakland for almost two weeks, Korrine was transfered to UCSF and spent a month in the intensive care unit. The doctors at UCSF Medical Center were finally able to stop her bleeding liver, but, not before it filled her abdomen with 5 liters of blood that had to be drained via a tube inserted into her stomach. On top of that, both of Korrines’ lungs collapsed while undergoing a CT scan that almost took her life. Because of that, 2 liters of fluid needed to be drained off of her lungs with the use of another drainage tube. Throughout her treatment Korrine needed numerous blood and platelet transfusions. She had nosebleeds that lasted an hour on several occasions. At one point, she had 18 intravenous tubes running through her body filled with anti-bacterials, anti-fungals, nutrition, painkillers and chemotherapy. Korrine miraculously made it through those tough days at UCSF and returned to Kaiser Hospital in Oakland. She was finally stable and was released to go home in late June. Just as things were starting to look up for her, she suffered septic shock in July that forced her to go back into intensive care at Kaiser in Santa Clara for 2 weeks.

Korrine returned home in late July and went through imaging scans to see if the cancer had disappeared. The scans always came back good, but not great. In an effort to kill and stop the remaining cancer cells, she underwent an emergency round of chemotherapy in early September. Unfortunately, it did kill the remaining cancer and her doctors had run out of options.

Korrine spent her last days at home with her family reading books and loving on her cats and dog. She passed away quietly, at home, on October 27th, 2008. Through it all, Korrine had a positive attitude and never gave up or complained. Many consider Korrine a hero.

Team KC

The Team KC website was originally started as a way to encourage, educate, raise awareness, and keep friends and family informed with accurate information on Korrine's treatment and progress. Family, classmates, friends, community members, and complete strangers rallied to support Korrine and her family through her fight against Choriocarcinoma. We were amazed by the amount of support we received, and it is now our desire to give back. In March, 2009, Team KC became an official nonprofit by joining forces with Kaiser Foundation Hospital. All monies raised by Team KC will directly benefit pediatric cancer patients and their families. All monetary contributions are tax deductible.

Our Mission: To help improve the quality of life of pediatric cancer patients and their families. We wish to supply children with fun activities, toys and anything else that will brighten and better their lives. Monies will also be used to help parents pay for bills and defray the costs of gas, food and lodging that go along with caring for a child with cancer.

Stay Positive, LIVESTRONG & Welcome to Team KC!

*This is the official Team KC website and the only website approved by the Croghan family. Please do not use content, images, or video from this site without permission. This is an effort to respect the family's privacy and ensure that all content is accurate and approved. Thank you for your cooperation.
A Note From Korrine (written after her 4th round of Chemo)...

Hello everyone! It's me, Korrine. I just wanted to take a
moment to thank each and every one of you for supporting me through emails,
visits, food, gifts, and most importantly, prayer. Without it, I probably
wouldn't have made it this far. Anyways, on a happier note, I am happy to
announce that I am feeling very good. This last round of chemo hit me pretty
hard, but I think that it is more exiting to end things with a big BANG! I will
try to start writing things for the blog now that my chemo therapy is over, but
until then, just know that I love every single one of you and I am always
thinking about my family, friends, and even the people who I've never met
before. Thanks for joining my battle and for making this experience "The
Experience of a Lifetime." LIVESTRONG! And stay positive.

Korrine Lannie Croghan

Monday, October 13, 2008

We need your prayers!

We are not sure what is going on but Korrine's platelets are dropping from 150k on 10/2/08 to 61k today. Because she is in pain and platelets are dropping she will have an MRI done. To be quite honest, Our hearts are broken.

Stay Positive and LiveSTRONG,
Dana and Matt Croghan

101 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sovereign Lord -

I pray that your Spirit would move to bind up their brokenhearts this day, and that you would comfort them with Good News. Bring the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and garments of praise instead of the spirit of despair. Display your splendor in their situation and be very close to them.

Praying for God's presence today and for peace, direction, grace and strength!

Winegarner Family

Anonymous said...

Dana and Matt,
Needless to say, we felt the same way when we read your up-date. but NOW even MORE, we need to gather up our feelings and place them where they belong...with GOD..HE is an awesome GOD and we always need to trust Him with our lives.It is just what we as Christians do at times like these. Please , just look heaven bound and know HE is watching and hears our prayers..
Love and prayers,
Debby and Ian

Anonymous said...

My heart is breaking along with yours! I have only posted one other time, hoping to offer encouragement to a very brave girl. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers - prayers for healing, prayers for courage and prayers for comfort in this most difficult time.

Anonymous said...

I am praying this moment for you Korrine and family. Praying for your hope to stay in HIM and for you to be comforted beyond any human measure. Praying for Korrine to feel His love surround her and for mama and dad to feel that love also

Anonymous said...

Dearest Croghans,
I check Korrine's blog often ~ you are all in my thoughts every day. I admire you more than words can say. I think that until your baby is sick you don't get how just horrible it is. I pray that this is just a setback. I am sending all the support I can via this, and hope that tomorrow will be a better day for all of you. You deserve it.

Sue said...

Dana, Matt, Korrine and Sean~

Please know that I am praying along side of you.

With love,
Sue

Anonymous said...

We are ever hopeful that this is just a small bump in the road for Korrine. We know that you have had so much to deal with, and you have every reason in the world to be broken hearted. She has come so far, and is so brave and so strong, and we have all learned from her. Take comfort in knowing that all your friends are united in prayer for her to get better, and that we will help you in any way you want us to.

In friendship,

Cindy Gary

Anonymous said...

Dear Croghans, my heart just breaks to for all of you. All we can do is hope and pray even more. Just know that we will never give up and that our thoughts and prayers are with you today and every day. May God be with your sweet and amazing Korrine and help her through all of this.
Much love
The Riddiough Family

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE SO MANY PRAYERS GOING UP FOR ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW....GOD BLESS YOU....

Anonymous said...

Korrine~ You have come so far! Dont ever give up! you are the greatest, most brave and strong person i have ever known. You continually inspire me to make the most of life everyday. You are in my thoughts and Prayers. Thank you for teaching me more life lessons than i ever thought i would come so close to knowing. You are a true hero. LIVEstrong. Keep smiling.

Love Always,
Audrey Walke

Anonymous said...

We check this Team KC several times a week and we are praying in the Name of Jesus for a complete and divine healing. The Christian Village, Laguna Hills, CA

Lorri said...

I pray that the Lord binds up your broken hearts and heals Korrine. Love, Lorri

Denise K. said...

I'm praying, and will continue to do so...sending love, hope, and prayers your way...

Anonymous said...

Dear Croghan's,
Prayers, prayers, and more prayers are being sent your way - they will not falter. We are praying that Korrine begins to feel better, and that her platelet levels become steady and that her MRI comes back with only good news.
Korrine - Hang in there. You're doing great. I'm so sorry to hear that you're in pain and not feeling well. You remain in our prayers.
Hugs to all-
The Thornton's

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are always with you, dear Korrine. You have shown us all what the power of prayer can do, and I know you will show us again! Stay strong and keep smiling. You will beat this!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you Korrine! You are such a brave girl. I know that you can beat this cancer.

Anonymous said...

Team KC,
Let's pray and stand in the gap for Korrine & her family! We love you Korrine, Matt, Dana, Sean and hurt when you hurt! Lord, please heal our sweet Korrine!
Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance sweet family. Jude 1:2
Uncle Mark & Auntie Denise

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord ... full of mercy , all mighty . We humbly come to you praying for this beautiful young lady and her family. They have been through so very much we beg you for comfort, we beg you to ease her pain, we beg you heal her. Please Lord.... hear our prayer. With love and respect, The Noriega Family

Anonymous said...

Our hearts break with you, and our prayers continue for all of you through these tough days.
In Him,
Diane Shore

Anonymous said...

Dear Croghan Family,
It was not to long ago that our son was very ill. We needed a miracle to make him well again. We never stopped praying and knew that God was listening. I never thought I would actually see a miracle happen in my lifetime but our son is living proof that they do happen. We will all help you get your miracle through prayer, love, and hope. I love you Croghans and my prayers will never stop. Korrine is a miracle already. I can't even imagine going through what she already has. She is tough and she will get through this. I am sure of it.

Rosalyn said...

How great are your affections for me. Oh how He loves us so ... oh how He loves us...oh how He loves us so.
May the four of you be gently rocked in His arms and embrace of His love for us.
Oh how loves us oh how He loves us...
Hoping BIGGER and HARDER and MORE and KNOWING HE LOVES US.
We love you.
The esmeyer family.

Anonymous said...

Praying for Korrine - hang in there sweet girl! Praying for the family to have faith and to stay positive.

Anonymous said...

We are praying that this is just a temporary setback. I am so very, very sorry. Please know that there are so many praying for Korrine, hoping that God provides you comfort, strength, and relief from the cancer.

Anonymous said...

Praying as always.

Lord Jesus intercede on my behalf oh Lord! I have no words. I hurt with my precious ones, Lord. I lay this at your feet. Where we are weak be our strength. Where we have fear be our courage and our faith. Lord, heal our baby girl.

Anonymous said...

My heart breaks with yours and I am praying along with many others who are lifting you and your family up right now, Dana. What a journey you have all been on and I pray that this is a hurdle the Lord will carry you all over, together. Korrine, you have heard it said & posted so many times and I am so sure you are sometimes wondering when...when you can just start feeling GOOD. So I pray for a very restful night with little to no pain, as if you are sleeping on the most fuzzy soft pillow (it's 8:30pm so I am imagining you all snuggled down). I pray the Lord keep you safe through the night & that with God's mercies and healing hands you feel MUCH better tomorrow! Praying as well as for the medical "squad". Croghan family...you are loved.

Kathy Scarbrough said...

Dear Croghans,
I am praying for all of you. May God continue to hold you in His arms.
Love, Mrs. Scarbrough

Anonymous said...

Croghans,
It has to be hard to stay strong...day after day...you have been an amazing role model of Faith and Love....continue to have Faith...and pray...
for God Listens...
With love and prayer,
The Linney family

Anonymous said...

Team KC wont give up. I love you all very much and will continue to pray.
Love,
Emma

Anonymous said...

We are heart broken by the news as well. We can't imagine how hard it is to watch your beautiful daughter in pain. We are praying that the MRI will lead to an answer to help you through this most difficult time.
Always praying for you. Love - The Larsens

Anonymous said...

Korrine-
We are praying for you. Words cannot describe how much I look up to you and admire you. You are so brave and so strong. God loves you. LiveSTRONG!

Anonymous said...

Hi Korrine!
I'm so sorry I haven't been able to comment sooner. High school is pretty hectic.

I'm really sorry to hear that your platelets are going down, but I know you are a strong and brave little midget that will get through anything that might cross your path. :D.


I love you and hope to see you soon,
Katie Morgan

Anonymous said...

Dear Croghans,

I know your heart is breaking when you see your precious girl in pain and her platelets dropping. My heart breaks to read about this set-back. I have faith that God is with all of you and I pray that Korrine will bounce back as she has done so many times. I know that many wonderful doctors and nurses are working to cure Korrine. I pray for their wisdom at this time too.
I have told Korrine's story to my Bible study group and they are praying for her too! We love you all and lift you up to the Lord.

Cindy Vance

Anonymous said...

We are always, always praying. Never ceasing. Always believing. Never giving up hope.

Anonymous said...

Faith, hope and love! God is in charge and we are faithful, hopeful and praying for ALL of you - especially for Korrine's full recovery.

"Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things" 1 Corinthians

Anonymous said...

The Lord gave me these words tonight
When the going gets tough-the tough get going-We KNOW how tough Korrine is-praying hard here
Love Maxine Hammons & Family
LIVE STRONG
STAY POSITIVE
GO TEAM KC

Anonymous said...

Korrine,

We are praying for you and your family, wishing you strength and comfort. We care about you so much, more than words could ever tell. We are here with you.

Love,

The Spence Family

Lorri said...

Fresh prayers, new with the morning. Great are God's mercy and faithfulness. Deep is His lovingkindness towards you.

Love, Love, Love and
Prayes, Prayers, Prayers,
Lorri

Anonymous said...

Dear Korrine, Sean, Dana and Matt,

We prayer for your continued strength and Korrine's healing.

With much love,
The Opipari Family

Anonymous said...

Dear Matt, Dana, Korrine and Sean,
"Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart,
All you who hope in the Lord."
~Psalm 31:24

You are all in our hearts and prayers,
Dave, Laura, Ian and Mikayla

Anonymous said...

Stay strong Croghan family. Broken hearts can and will mend, especially with all the love and prayers surrounding your family. I pray, oh dear Lord, please heal Korrine once and for all.

Anonymous said...

Dear Croghans,

Praying, praying, always. Hoping for a better day today.
Love,
Candy, Mark, Sam and Molly Johnson

Anonymous said...

Korrine,
We are always thinking of you and hoping you are enjoying the sunshine and beautiful fall weather. We are so sad to hear that you have been in pain. We pray for you today and everyday so that you can continue to enjoy many more happy days filled with sunshine and no more pain. God Bless you Croghans.
The Muzzall Family

Sarah said...

I saw this in my devotional today and I immediately thought of your family: “Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.”

Luke 18:1 (NIV)

I have faith that the Lord will bring your beautiful daughter safely through this setback in her recovery.

Heavenly Father, I praise You for Your power and majesty. There is nothing in the universe that is too big for You to handle. Help us to remember that You want to hear our prayers, and You delight in answering them when it brings glory to Your name. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Anonymous said...

Father in Heaven,
Jesus, we love You and You know our hearts. Please hear our fervent prayers, and please please heal Korrine completely and no more hurting, please. Bless the Croghan family and other families who are going through similar circumstances. I believe in Your healing power. Thank you, In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Stephen and Rebecca

Rita said...

Croghans,

Hope you take comfort in knowing how so many people truly care for you. I can only imagine how overwhelming this has all been. I know you are tired, and it's tough, but you will all get through this. My love, and best wishes to all of you. Korrine, you hang in there girl. Please know how much you are loved.

Rita

Anonymous said...

Croghan Family, I pray for this dear family Lord that your ever lasting arms of love and comfort are completely surrounding them every minute. Let your peace wash over them and give them the strength to handle whatever is ahead. Lord I ask for your Mercy in this situation and for a Miracle for Korrine. You are Mighty and we put our Trust in you Lord for all things are possible.
Blessings to you all, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Dana,

Thank you so much for your honesty, our hearts are broken along with yours. However, we have not and will not give up hope! Hope is a powerful thing, along with prayers.

Our prayers are with you and your family today, and every day.

I pray that today Korrine's pain has eased up and the results of the MRI ease your fears.

Love and hugs~
Cindy Brian

Anonymous said...

Sent over by Lorri Steer -
I will be praying..
May the Lord of All sustain you today!

Susie Wilkens

Unknown said...

Croghans,

We're so sorry to hear of this setback. We've been checking the blog a lot and you all are so amazing, especially Korrine.

We'll keep the prayers coming, along with so many others.

Much Love from Jim and Liv Hassett

Anonymous said...

Dear Korrine,
We know that this is so hard for you to go through but please don't give up, don't stop fighting. Your
strength and courage are incredible. Don't stop believing. We are all out here wishing you health, praying for your healing and believing that you will win. You and your whole family are always in our daily thoughts and prayers.

Love from,
Renee & Jeff

Rosalyn said...

Still praying and loving you.
The Esmeyers

Anonymous said...

Matt, Dana, Korrine and Sean,

We love you. Hold strong in your faith and trust in God. Be Strong.

Dan, Wendy, Alyssa, Jason and Trevor

Anonymous said...

Korinne,
This is one of those moments when you do not have to be strong, you just have to rest. You have so many praying for you...let us do the work for you...let us be strong for you...just rest and feel as God put his healing hands upon you and brings your platlet counts back up and rids your right side of pain.

We are all with you. And as my kids would say...we are praying our little butts off!!!

Julie Thall and family

Anonymous said...

You're always in our thoughts and prayers! We love you guys. Stay strong and God bless you.
Love, the Rosas

Anonymous said...

Dearest Croghan's,

Our hearts are feeling and sharing in your pain. We continue to pray that the Good Lord will ease Korrine's pain and give you all strength.

With much love,
The Nagy Family

Anonymous said...

Stay strong Korrine! You have stayed admirably positive throughout this fight and you will continue to be brave with God and all of us by your side. God Bless you. Love and prayers...

Sue said...

Hi Croghans!

You have been in my heart all day and I wanted to check in and send my love and prayers. You remind us to Live and StaySTRONG daily, know that we give you all that we have to help you through this time.
I pray today is a better day.

Love,
Sue

Gal said...

Strong prayers your way... Super strong.

Anonymous said...

My heart is aching for you all. Please know you remain in the thoughts and prayers of so many. All who have posted here and so, so many others. I have prayed for you for months and months and will continue to do so. Korrine is an amazing child of God, with an equally amazing family.

Faith is to believe what you haven't seen and the reward of faith is to see what you have belived.

I am believing God will heal Korrine and she will continue on to make a difference in the lives of so many. Just as she had done during this last year.

Live Strong Sweet Girl.
In His name I pray for you.

Anonymous said...

You don't know me but you're story has touched my heart. What a beautiful spirit you are! My life is better simply by reading your story and seeing your family's strong faith in action. Nothing is impossible with God! Nothing. He is the ultimate physician and I am praying that He will return you to good health for His glory so you can go on with your life to serve Him and spread the word of His perfecting grace. Bountiful blessings upon you, sweet child. I have a 13 year old daughter too...I'll be hugging her very tightly tonight when she goes to bed. Stay strong in your faith and never waiver, God never fails.
Love,
Kathy (in Illinois)
p.s. I don't know if there is anything I can do to help you from here, but I'm 0 negative blood type (universal donor) and if you need a donation, please let me know at Kathyrdh@consolidated.net

Anonymous said...

Peace and love to all of you. You continue to be in prayers. We are staying positive for the one we love.

Keeping the Faith,
The Shull Family

JanG said...

Words can not convey adequately the care and love we would like to express to you today. We are praying STRONG for you all.

faith, hope and love - The Gutierrez Family

Anonymous said...

From my family to yours:

We pray that this is just a small lump in the road.

We pray for the Croghan family.

We pray that the power of Team KC gives the LiveStrong power to the Croghan family.

We continue to pray for strength, faith and belief.

We pray in God's name,

Liz Ben Pam James

Anonymous said...

Sweet dreams, Croghans. It's about 9pm on Tuesday evening. I pray for a restful night for you and for complete healing for our precious Korrine. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Croghans,
Our hearts and prayers are with you at this very difficult time.
With love,
The Franklin Family

Anonymous said...

Dear Croghans,
We think about all of you often. You are a truly amazing family. We hope and pray that Korrine is soon completely healed of this horrible cancer. Your faith and courage through this ordeal is inspiring. Hopefully you know that so many people care about and love you all.
The Budne-Elwell Family

Anonymous said...

Dear Croghans,

Stay positive. If anyone can beat this thing, it's Korrine. I can't think of a more positive person than you. Dana, I saw you yesterday before I read this. Please, please, please know how much you all mean to so many people. Positive energy and prayer come to you from such a huge group. We all love you and stand behind you. We'd stand in front of you if we could.

Love and strength,

Linda Morrison
aka Ceilidh's Mom

Anonymous said...

Dana and Matt,

I am saddened to hear that the road is tough again! We all love you all so much and through this, friendships and relationships have grown and I do thank God for that! You all are so wonderful, you are in our prayers and if there is ANYTHING at all you need please let us know! Love, Elizabeth

Lorri said...

Simply
sending
hugs.

Love, Lorri

Anonymous said...

My wife and I are praying for Korrine. May God heal her completely. May God give your whole family peace and joy.

Our love,

Rob & Sherry Tanner

Anonymous said...

Korrine,
Just letting you know that you are still in our prayers - hang in there -
Hugs,
The Thornton's

Anonymous said...

We are always thinking of you and praying that you will beat this
down. Don't give up, none of us will.
We wish you comfort and and end to the cancer.
Keep fighting!
Love from,
Jeff, Renee, Nellie, Mike & Nick

Anonymous said...

Dearest Croghan family,
You are in my thoughts and prayers. May God enfold you in his peace and bring you strength and courage. Miss Brave Korrine, I am so sorry for your pain and discomfort. I pray that God will help you heal quickly and completely and relieve your pain and suffering.
Love,
Donna Manning

Anonymous said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers Korrine!
LOTS of love to you, AND of course to Matt, Dana, and Sean as well!
-Adam Dreifuerst

Anonymous said...

Dear Croghan's,

My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you always! I so appreciate your honesty... of your broken hearts. On vacation for a few days, I got a call early this morning from a Canyon teacher who had read the blog.

Please know that the love, prayers and support that surround you all are never ending. We all wish we could do more... to lessen Korrine's pain and your worry.

We so admire you all for sharing your journey. Please remember... that even in those late night hours of worry, you are not alone!

hugs and much love, kathy t.

Sue said...

Thinking of you and sending prayers for peace, healing and strength for your family.

He is with you, lean on Him.

Love and hugs,
Sue

Anonymous said...

The stars are out tonight, shining quietly and full of hope. Please remember that there are prayers being sent to you, Korrine, and your family from all over the country. We are praying for you, as always.

Anonymous said...

Dana and Korrine,

So many (myself as well) have referenced how much your family has touched us since the discovery of Korrine's cancer.

It occured to me tonight, that you amazing girls touched my life a few years ago (when the boys were in 1st grade). Korrine's smile and beautiful greeting everyday, as if she'd known me forever. Dana's openess and genuine love for everybody - she was really interested in how my day was, not just a way to say "What's up?"

I always told my husband about Jason's friend Sean and his really cool mom and sister. (Sorry Matt, I hadn't met you yet!) It is truely wonderful how you make everyone feel and love just because you are so positive and such caring people. You gals put a smile on my face that whole year and each time I've seen you since.

Thank you for that, and thank you for teaching us all so much.

Rest well Korrine, you can get through this - you've done it time and time again.

With tons of love,
Wendy Campbell

Anonymous said...

It's Wed night.....sitting here thinking of all of you and sending many prayers your way. May God be with you tonight and ease Korrine's pain. You are never far from our thoughts......

Love, The Nagy Family

Anonymous said...

Matt, Dana, Sean and Korrine,

I hope that each day brings relief from your pain. Take comfort in the strength of your love and faith. You are a powerful family.

Love to you all,
Linda

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Korrine}}}}}}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{{{{{{{Dana}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{{{{{{{Matt}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sean}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Blessings & {{{Hugs}}}}

Lorri said...

Korrine...As the sun rises over Colorado, I pray for you this morning. May God's faithfulness be new to you today. May you find peace in the middle of your pain. May you know God's love for you in your suffering. And I so wish you didn't have to.

Love, Lorri

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you all and hoping and praying today is a better day.
Much love
Tamika Riddiough

Anonymous said...

Hi Korrine,
How r u doing today, sweet gal? I was thinking about you and 'know you are an animal lover like me, so a fun memory came to my mind about my ol' german shorthair we used to have. Back in the day when I wasn't feeling so perky, I remember Maxxy (that was his name) would come up to me at the couch and put his big old paw and thunk me with it. Then he'd lick my face once. 'Made me feel so much better..so as a fond memory,here's a big "thunk" for you, too! (but sorry, 'won't lick ur face. Ha Ha). Have a Son-filled autumn day. Love, Stephen and Rebecca

Anonymous said...

More prayers sent your way. Korrine, I hope that you are resting quietly and getting stronger. Praying that God brings you relief and comfort.

Anonymous said...

Korrine and family, We are continuing to pray without ceasing that you will be strengthened and uplifted....God bless you all....

Anonymous said...

Korrine,

Just dropping by to say I'm thinking of you... today and always!

hugs and much love, kathy t.

Anonymous said...

Hey Korrine,

I hope you are feeling better, it must be rough but your strong. You are amazing! Love, Anja

Anonymous said...

Dana, Matt, Korrine and Sean: We pray that God continues to give you strength. There are just no words to express what we wish to convey to all of you. The strength with which the four of you meet each day is an example to us all. Although we have no idea what you are going through, somehow we are all right there with you. God's Blessings and continued strength.

Anonymous said...

Quite simply, we love and pray for you always.

Liz Ben Pam James

Anonymous said...

WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU KORRINE! LIVESTRONG!

Anonymous said...

Matt & Daan,
Our hearts are broken for you. We are in continuous prayer for your precious girl. We pray that you feel God's loving arms wrap around you today and give you strength to deal w/ this hurdle.
Garen & Lisa

Anonymous said...

Dear Team KC,
Thanks for all you have done... giving blood, platelets, dinners, encouraging words, donations of time and money. We have done many things but now I ask that we move as one body. I would like us all to pray for Korrine as one voice. I would like us all to pray for Korrine everyday at 12:00 noon. I believe in the power of the blood of Jesus to heal and set people free. The Bible shows us many times where Jesus healed people, raised them from the dead and casted out demons. The same power that freed them is the same power we have thought Christ Jesus. John 14:12-14 says "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to my Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." So let us tap into the authority we were given and pray with thanksgiving for the healing of Korrine. Also you are welcome to join me Sunday Oct. 26 at 6pm at the Praise Healing and Worship service at the Well Church in Dublin (6533 Sierra Lane) to stand in the gap for our mighty young woman of God.

God Bless you all,
Jenny Travis

Anonymous said...

frwdjbeg
Thinking of you and lifting you up in prayer this morning.

Anonymous said...

Morning Korrine!

I hope you are feeling loved to day cuz you ARE!

<3 The Hoaglands

Anonymous said...

Good morning Korrine and family -
Just wanted you to know that we are continuing our prayers. Hugs, love and prayers being sent your way. The Thornton's

Anonymous said...

Our prayers for you today is for comfort, strength and peace. You have all our love and hopes coming your way.

Keeping the Faith,
Bob Maureen Emily Sara and Bobby

Rosalyn said...

praying and praying still
We love you.
The Esmeyer family and all of us that check up on the four of you.

Anonymous said...

More prayers for healing, courage, and comfort. God bless you, Korrine, and your family. God protect you and keep you strong in this time of need.

Anonymous said...

Dana, Matt, Korrine and Sean....we continue to have faith and pray for all of you. You are in our thoughts all the time. Peace to you. -- Love, The Telfords

Anonymous said...

What a precious family. What AMAZING faith n trust you have walked and such authentic love you have shared. What sweet beauty in your smile Korrine. We are praying for you mightily. Your words and family have inspired and motivated all to better know and trust your God. You have stirred up the multitudes with your open and honest witness. WE love and pray for each of you always... pleading and leaning not on our own understanding
May our Lord and Saviour heal, comfort and bathe you in HIS heavenly rest as you sit solidly on HIS ROCK.

Forever love from a Santa Barbara family