This last round of chemotherapy (the 10th round) has completely wiped Korrine out. She is exhausted and unable to do anything but sit. She is having tremendous bone pain from the neulasta shot that was given to help her bone marrow produce white blood cells as well as new cells. She is very weak and extremely tired. She does not have much of an appetite and I am working to make sure she gets nutrient rich foods when she does eat. She spent the entire day on Tuesday in the Oncology Clinic. She recieved 2 units of red blood and 1 unit of platelets. The unit of platelets was the largest unit I have ever seen. Thank you blood donors. Her blood pressure was low on Tuesday but is looking better today. 10 rounds of chemotherapy has taken it's toll on Korrine. I have great respect for all of you caregivers who have ever taken care of someone with cancer. Korrine keeps waiting to feel better and she has been waiting for a long time now. Continued prayer for our most courageous and amazing little girl.
Stay Positive and LiveSTRONG
Dana and Matt Croghan
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting."
Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa
Smile
Cancer stripped her of everything including her life but it could not steal away God's LOVE, PEACE and the JOY that radiated through her. Korrine never stopped SMILING!
Korrine Lannie Croghan
Korrine Croghan was a vivacious 14-year-old girl who lived all of her life in Livermore, CA. She had a love for animals, sports, and most of all, family. Korrine was a straight “A” student while attending Mendenhall Middle School and was working hard in her first trimester at Granada High. She was a great friend to many and was everything that a brother, mother and father could ask for in a daughter. Korrine was the type of girl who would greet you with a wide smile and look into your eyes and truly would want to know how you were doing
Korrine & Cancer
On December 20th, 2007, Korrine was diagnosed with Choriocarcinoma with a germ cell element. Choriocarcinoma is a very rare type of cancer in teenage girls and inflicts less than 200 nationwide each year. Although the cancer started in her left ovary, the cancer had spread to her right ovary, lungs and liver. After the removal of a cantaloupe sized tumor in her left ovary on December 21st of 2007, Korrine, endured 10 months of intense chemotherapy designed for adult men.
During the course of her treatment, Korrine suffered many complications. In early April of 2007, her liver began to bleed. After staying at Kaiser Oakland for almost two weeks, Korrine was transfered to UCSF and spent a month in the intensive care unit. The doctors at UCSF Medical Center were finally able to stop her bleeding liver, but, not before it filled her abdomen with 5 liters of blood that had to be drained via a tube inserted into her stomach. On top of that, both of Korrines’ lungs collapsed while undergoing a CT scan that almost took her life. Because of that, 2 liters of fluid needed to be drained off of her lungs with the use of another drainage tube. Throughout her treatment Korrine needed numerous blood and platelet transfusions. She had nosebleeds that lasted an hour on several occasions. At one point, she had 18 intravenous tubes running through her body filled with anti-bacterials, anti-fungals, nutrition, painkillers and chemotherapy. Korrine miraculously made it through those tough days at UCSF and returned to Kaiser Hospital in Oakland. She was finally stable and was released to go home in late June. Just as things were starting to look up for her, she suffered septic shock in July that forced her to go back into intensive care at Kaiser in Santa Clara for 2 weeks.
Korrine returned home in late July and went through imaging scans to see if the cancer had disappeared. The scans always came back good, but not great. In an effort to kill and stop the remaining cancer cells, she underwent an emergency round of chemotherapy in early September. Unfortunately, it did kill the remaining cancer and her doctors had run out of options.
Korrine spent her last days at home with her family reading books and loving on her cats and dog. She passed away quietly, at home, on October 27th, 2008. Through it all, Korrine had a positive attitude and never gave up or complained. Many consider Korrine a hero.
Team KC
The Team KC website was originally started as a way to encourage, educate, raise awareness, and keep friends and family informed with accurate information on Korrine's treatment and progress. Family, classmates, friends, community members, and complete strangers rallied to support Korrine and her family through her fight against Choriocarcinoma. We were amazed by the amount of support we received, and it is now our desire to give back. In March, 2009, Team KC became an official nonprofit by joining forces with Kaiser Foundation Hospital. All monies raised by Team KC will directly benefit pediatric cancer patients and their families. All monetary contributions are tax deductible.
Our Mission: To help improve the quality of life of pediatric cancer patients and their families. We wish to supply children with fun activities, toys and anything else that will brighten and better their lives. Monies will also be used to help parents pay for bills and defray the costs of gas, food and lodging that go along with caring for a child with cancer.
Stay Positive, LIVESTRONG & Welcome to Team KC!
*This is the official Team KC website and the only website approved by the Croghan family. Please do not use content, images, or video from this site without permission. This is an effort to respect the family's privacy and ensure that all content is accurate and approved. Thank you for your cooperation.
Korrine Croghan was a vivacious 14-year-old girl who lived all of her life in Livermore, CA. She had a love for animals, sports, and most of all, family. Korrine was a straight “A” student while attending Mendenhall Middle School and was working hard in her first trimester at Granada High. She was a great friend to many and was everything that a brother, mother and father could ask for in a daughter. Korrine was the type of girl who would greet you with a wide smile and look into your eyes and truly would want to know how you were doing
Korrine & Cancer
On December 20th, 2007, Korrine was diagnosed with Choriocarcinoma with a germ cell element. Choriocarcinoma is a very rare type of cancer in teenage girls and inflicts less than 200 nationwide each year. Although the cancer started in her left ovary, the cancer had spread to her right ovary, lungs and liver. After the removal of a cantaloupe sized tumor in her left ovary on December 21st of 2007, Korrine, endured 10 months of intense chemotherapy designed for adult men.
During the course of her treatment, Korrine suffered many complications. In early April of 2007, her liver began to bleed. After staying at Kaiser Oakland for almost two weeks, Korrine was transfered to UCSF and spent a month in the intensive care unit. The doctors at UCSF Medical Center were finally able to stop her bleeding liver, but, not before it filled her abdomen with 5 liters of blood that had to be drained via a tube inserted into her stomach. On top of that, both of Korrines’ lungs collapsed while undergoing a CT scan that almost took her life. Because of that, 2 liters of fluid needed to be drained off of her lungs with the use of another drainage tube. Throughout her treatment Korrine needed numerous blood and platelet transfusions. She had nosebleeds that lasted an hour on several occasions. At one point, she had 18 intravenous tubes running through her body filled with anti-bacterials, anti-fungals, nutrition, painkillers and chemotherapy. Korrine miraculously made it through those tough days at UCSF and returned to Kaiser Hospital in Oakland. She was finally stable and was released to go home in late June. Just as things were starting to look up for her, she suffered septic shock in July that forced her to go back into intensive care at Kaiser in Santa Clara for 2 weeks.
Korrine returned home in late July and went through imaging scans to see if the cancer had disappeared. The scans always came back good, but not great. In an effort to kill and stop the remaining cancer cells, she underwent an emergency round of chemotherapy in early September. Unfortunately, it did kill the remaining cancer and her doctors had run out of options.
Korrine spent her last days at home with her family reading books and loving on her cats and dog. She passed away quietly, at home, on October 27th, 2008. Through it all, Korrine had a positive attitude and never gave up or complained. Many consider Korrine a hero.
Team KC
The Team KC website was originally started as a way to encourage, educate, raise awareness, and keep friends and family informed with accurate information on Korrine's treatment and progress. Family, classmates, friends, community members, and complete strangers rallied to support Korrine and her family through her fight against Choriocarcinoma. We were amazed by the amount of support we received, and it is now our desire to give back. In March, 2009, Team KC became an official nonprofit by joining forces with Kaiser Foundation Hospital. All monies raised by Team KC will directly benefit pediatric cancer patients and their families. All monetary contributions are tax deductible.
Our Mission: To help improve the quality of life of pediatric cancer patients and their families. We wish to supply children with fun activities, toys and anything else that will brighten and better their lives. Monies will also be used to help parents pay for bills and defray the costs of gas, food and lodging that go along with caring for a child with cancer.
Stay Positive, LIVESTRONG & Welcome to Team KC!
*This is the official Team KC website and the only website approved by the Croghan family. Please do not use content, images, or video from this site without permission. This is an effort to respect the family's privacy and ensure that all content is accurate and approved. Thank you for your cooperation.
A Note From Korrine (written after her 4th round of Chemo)...
Hello everyone! It's me, Korrine. I just wanted to take a
moment to thank each and every one of you for supporting me through emails,
visits, food, gifts, and most importantly, prayer. Without it, I probably
wouldn't have made it this far. Anyways, on a happier note, I am happy to
announce that I am feeling very good. This last round of chemo hit me pretty
hard, but I think that it is more exiting to end things with a big BANG! I will
try to start writing things for the blog now that my chemo therapy is over, but
until then, just know that I love every single one of you and I am always
thinking about my family, friends, and even the people who I've never met
before. Thanks for joining my battle and for making this experience "The
Experience of a Lifetime." LIVESTRONG! And stay positive.
Korrine Lannie Croghan
Hello everyone! It's me, Korrine. I just wanted to take a
moment to thank each and every one of you for supporting me through emails,
visits, food, gifts, and most importantly, prayer. Without it, I probably
wouldn't have made it this far. Anyways, on a happier note, I am happy to
announce that I am feeling very good. This last round of chemo hit me pretty
hard, but I think that it is more exiting to end things with a big BANG! I will
try to start writing things for the blog now that my chemo therapy is over, but
until then, just know that I love every single one of you and I am always
thinking about my family, friends, and even the people who I've never met
before. Thanks for joining my battle and for making this experience "The
Experience of a Lifetime." LIVESTRONG! And stay positive.
Korrine Lannie Croghan
Thursday, September 25, 2008
The 10th Round of Chemo Has Wiped Korrine Out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
64 comments:
Just know a mom in Pleasanton is still praying for your sweet daughter.
LiveSTRONG Korrine!
korrine~ Hope you feel better! i have been thinking about you! talk to you soon! Im with you through it all! Love forever!
Love,
Audrey
We continue to pray for Korrine and your family. LiveSTRONG Croghan family. Love, the Hemmigs
Dana,
As always, thank you for the update on Korrine. I know you must be both physically and mentally exhausted from taking such wonderful care of Korrine. Just wanted you to know that the Ackermans are still praying everyday for Korrine, and for your whole family. We hope Korrine starts feeling better soon. That she regains her strength, that her appetite returns and the pain subsides! That the cancer is gone from her body forever and that she lives a long, happy and healthy life. She is an example to many, on how to be strong and brave and never give up the fight.
Keep Living STRONG Korrine!
Love,
The Ackermans
Hey Korrine,
I hope you feel better soon, so we can all visit you again. You are amazing and I feel truly blessed to be your friend. Love, Anja
Praying. Loving. Staying vigilent.
"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31
We wait with you. Soar on the wings of our love Korrine! Rest. He WILL renew your strenght.
God will prevail!
Hugs,
Arla
Dear Korrine,
I'm sending you some good vibrations from Fenway Park in Boston. You have been in my thoughts for a long time.
Love,
kayla mohammadi
PS - Happy belated birthday Dana
You are amazing Croghi! Feel better and you're in our prayers!
Love,
Ana
Hang in there Korrine! I know you are tired and weak, but God is strong and I pray that He gives you the strength to get well. Dana, you are a wonderful mom and Korrine is so lucky to have you caring for her. I am praying for you now and everyday. You are never far from my thoughts.
Livestrong Croghan Family! We love you!
Cindy Vance
Dearest Croghans,
My heart is beating for you. I cannot imagine this journey. We are still believing, still hoping and still loving and KNOWING He loves you and is WITH you.
Love
The Esmeyer Family
Precious Korrine, Dana, Matt and Sean:
No one can ever imagine what you all have been going through. There is nothing more we are praying and hoping for than that sweet Korrine would feel wonderful again. We cannot tell you how precious you all are to us, and how very much we pray for encouragement, comfort, strength, rest and complete healing for you.
We love you! Stay strong little one! Our hearts and thoughts are with you everyday!!
Love you,
The Gilberts
Thank you for the update and very specific ways we can continue to pray for Korrine and the rest of you as you continue the fight to victory over this cancer.
Please know that so many continue to pray every day on your behalf!
It is truly in those times when we feel the weakest that God allows his strengh to carry us through. Your courage and faith inspire so many. Thank you for allowing us to pray along side you through this time.
The Bauer Family
(Rick, Corey, Paige and Brandon)
Korrine,
It is our prayer that you are wiped out because you are wiping out cancer! We pray also that you will feel better and better with each passing day! You continually bless us, encourage us, WOW us and amaze us!
We love you, your Mom, Dad & Sean!
Uncle Mark & Auntie Denise
God we pray for Korrine. Give her strength. Give her rest. Our Deliver, in you we rest. We put our trust in you Jesus. We thank you for the miracle of Korinne's life. We thank you for the miraculous strength of her family. God give us peace and grace. We pray for Sean the young warrior of God, give him strength, and peace and grace from you. Bless the Croghans Lord. Amen Amen Dave M.
Dear Croghan Family,
You are in our thoughts and prayers everyday. Korrine, everyday as I get in the water, I say a prayer fpr and your family. You are amazing! (and your family too!) LIVESTRONG!
Kaitlin Maberry-Hall and family
Korrine,
You have become such a daily thought for us and will continue to do so.Our prayers for you and your family will keep on going. Get your strength back soon, so we can all get together soon.
God Bless you..
Love from,
Ian and Debby Thomas
Today my 6 year old wants to wear her Team KC because she said she hopes that then lots of people will think of you and send prayers your way. May you find much peace and feel less and less pain each day~La Familia Cortez
Hi Korrine...I'm probably one of the few people here who has known in my own body the bone pain from Neulasta. It's a pain like nothing else in the human experience and I am so sorry that you have to experience it. I will pray that there is someway for you to feel better and stronger soon. You are very brave. Love, Lorri
Dear Korrine,
I follow your journey with a roller coaster of emotions. When you are having a very tough time like right now, I feel deep sadness and pain for you. When good things happen like coming home from the hospital or one of your fevers breaking, I feel great joy.
There are so many people who are following your journey than you have not met or know. Daily, they pray for you and sometimes hourly. Your faith and your family's faith is such an inspiration to us all.
Hang in there.
We love ya, Rob & Sherry Tanner
If strength was in a bottle I wish I would have an inexhaustible amount to give to Korrine. If I could take the pain, I would to hear that she is running, jumping, doing cart wheels and all the other things young women (girls) do. I am so, so sad that she has to go through all of this to kill off that cancer.
LORD, can she be relieved of this disease now so she can do all the things that healthy girls do? Give her strength and the desire to continue to fight so she can be well again. Only you LORD Jesus can restore her life to its fulles. I trust you will give miracles, I pray. Amen
Lilia
Hi Korrine and Croghans
10 rounds of anything is enough to knock your socks off. Korrine, you are now on the comback road, and we are with you every step of the way. You do whatever you need to in order to get thru the day and into the next. If a day is hard, do an hour. if an hour is hard, do a minute. Let our faith give you the strength you need when you have nothing else to hold onto. Believe in yourself and us to get you thru this.
Stay strong sweet Korrine, you have been through so much in the past few months. I pray that GOD will give you the stength to get stronger and that you will be pain free soon. I too am hoping and praying that this round was so hard because it is the round that is finally going to work and kill this cancer for good.
Dana you are such an amazing mom and friend, I could never even begin to imagine all you have gone through. Korrine is so lucky to have you by her side and taking such great care of her.
To all of you Croghan family, my thoughts and prayers are with you always. I check this site 1st thing when I wake up in the morning and last thing before I go to bed. Thank you so much for taking your precious time to update us all. It is very much appreciated.
Just know how much you all are in our thougths everyday.
Much love
Tamika Riddiough and Family
Dear Korrine,
After 10 rounds of chemo, all you need do is rest. Being at home is a great joy, and you're wanting to get out and do things that you haven't been able to do in a while - but don't get frustated with only being able to rest. Your Aunt Denise and Uncle Mark are right... you're wiped out because your body is wiping out the cancer - you're not only winning the battle, but you're winning the war and all warriors need to be able to rest so that they can continue the fight. You are the strongest of warriors and we are praying for you every day. We are praying that your pain subsides, your appetite returns and your strength returns - we are praying for your 100% recovery. Hang in there - you're doin' great -
Hugs to all,
The Thornton's
"Then your light will break out like the dawn, And your recovery will speedily spring forth; And your righteousness will go before you; The glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.
Isaiah 58:8
You are in our thoughts and prayers daily! Get better soon!! Love, the Kroeckel's
p.s. give your Mom and extra hug from me!
Matt, Sean Dana and Korrine,
We pray for continued faith, strength, and more.
LiveSTRONG
Ben Pam James and Liz
Korrine-
Every time that I come on to your blog site, I see your pictures, and I see all the blog posts and I think to myself: You are incredible. You are a person tat words can not describe. Incredible is the closest I can get to describing you, and I haven't even met you. Gosh, I get scared just at the thought of having cancer, I can not imagine being in the process of fighting it. You are so incredibly and amazingly strong, and being only about a year older than you, I could not imagine going through what you are going through. Both you and your family deserve the BEST, after all that you have been through and all that you are going through.
Stay strong, and remember that MANY people are praying for you. I hope that your pain goes away. LIVESTRONG!
Hey Korrine,
Keep that chin up and keep going. You are such a strong and courageous young lady!!! We think about you and your family everyday and pray for you every night. You are going to beat this, we know you are. You are AMAZING, STAY STRONG, and STAY POSIYIVE!!!! We will be dropping off a Halloween surprize soon to brighten your day!!!
XO
Taylor,Savannah, Wendy & AJ Vasquez
Korrine,
Stay stronge :) Thanks for fighting this long. You're such a role model to everyone. It was great to see you a few weeks ago, I can't wait to see you again.
Love,
Emma
Korrine,
I'm hoping each day you are feeling a bit stronger and that your appetite returns.
I think of you often... always glancing at my LIVESTRONG bracelet - a constant, never-ending circle of faith and prayer for you complete healing.
Sean, Mom and Dad,
My thoughts and prayers are always with you too. Korrine is blessed to have such amazing parents and a super brother. Your family inspires us all to LIVESTRONG!
hugs and much love, kathy t.
I just wanted to let you know that it is 12:14 a.m., and I am sending you positive thoughts and prayers! Your drive to LiveStrong is so inspiring. ~La Mamá de La Familia Cortez
Korrine -- you are a most remarkably strong young lady. I think of you every day and check your site often to keep up with your courageous fight and to be lifted by the wonderful faith of your family and your supporters. You are a beautiful light in my life.
Dana, Matt and Sean -- I thank God for the strength and faith he continues to give the Croghan family.
Alice
Good Morning CutiePie!
I pray that today finds you feeling stronger and in less pain. Your attitude is inspiring, and I think of you daily with much love and admiration. Thank you for teaching us all so much through your grace.
StaySTRONG Croghan family!
Lots of love,
Sue
You are such an amazing person, and one of the strongest that I know. I can't wait to see you again. I hope you feel better soon!
Much Love,
Juliana
Your families faith and strength are Amazing!I will continue to pray for you all.
Sometimes I just want to scream out: "O.K. God, she's been through enough - Let the healing begin! She's taught us so much, brought us together as a community and now it's time to be merciful."
As if I know what God's plan for Korrine is!!! Then I remember, I have no clue. God is patient, God is kind, and God has a plan (of which we know nothing about).
I've never walked anywhere close to "in your shoes", so I will try to be patient too.
Be strong Korrine and keep fighting, you've been through sooooo much and you'll get through this part too. I have all the confidence in the world in you.
You are an amazing young girl and we love you!!
Wendy and family
Dear Croghans,
It was my prayer that you all had a wonderful weekend, full of smiles and laughter. Korrine, I hope that you're feeling better each day with more and you're gain more strength with each passing hour. The entire family is in our prayers - Hugs to all
The Thornton's
Korrine,
You are a true inspiration. Hang in there girl. I know things are tough right now, but you will get through it. All of us are praying for you and love you. I was at Walt Disney World last week and made a wish for your recovery on Tinker Bell when she flew by the castle. Dreams do come true! All of yours will too.
Love always, Rita Pincenti-Smith
Korrine,
I know it's tough right now, but hang in there girl. You can do it. You are so strong. I was at Walt Disney World last week and made a wish for your recovery on Tinker Bell as she flew past the castle. Dreams do come true and this one-and all of yours-will too. I know it.
Take care, love always, Rita Pincenti-Smith
La Familia Cortez keeps on praying and also chanting, "LiveSTRONG, Korrine!"
Hey Korrine,
We are keeping you in our prayers! We hope that you will get better soon.Get well!
The Carter Family
Hi Korrine...sending internet flowers and cyberspace chocolates your way this morning! Praying for you to feel better soon!
With love, Lorri
Matt, Dana, Korrine and Sean ~ We continue to pray and think nothing but positive thoughts for you daily. For Korrine to have no pain, gain her appetite back and come back to a full recovery! staySTRONG, liveSTRONG!
((Virtual Hugs!))
The Heinz Family
My prayer today is for strength. Amazing to me because you are strong. I mean the strength that comes from endurance. Along with it will comes comfort, peace and rest. This is my prayer for each of you: Korrine, Matt, Dana and Sean. Please know that I pray every day for the Croghan family!
I'm thinking of you today sweet, sweet girl. I miss your smile and hope that you are feeling good today and getting a chance to enjoy some sunshine.
XOXO
Cristi
Hi Croghans!!!
I like that "(((virtual hug)))" thing I've seen a few times on the blog. It is cool.
I hope you are having a GREAT week and that each day brings new energy, strength, comfort and peace!
hugs and much love, kathy t.
Good morning -
Just wanted you to know that we're thinking of you on this crisp October morning. Hugs to all
The Thornton's
You are in my prayers.
Hi Korrine...I'm still thinking about you and praying for you! Are you going to wear a Halloween costume? Olivia (almost 6) is going to be a bumble bee (I think so she can go around stinging people!), Emma is going to be Dorothy and Ellen thinks she wants to be a bunny but we have different ideas about what that looks like. I'm thinking big furry suit. She isn't. :)
Praying Peace and Pain-free for you today! Love, Lorri
Hi CutiePie!
Just checking in on you and praying for strength and healing. Hope you're feeling better each day!
Love to all the Croghans!
Sue
Korrine and family - thinking of you and praying for you every day -
hopefully you are feeling a bit stronger each day with less pain....
Hi Korrine,
So glad to hear from your mom today that you are feeling better and that you were able to do a little shopping! I bet you look great in your new jeans :) We will see you soon sweet one!
Much love,
Auntie Denise & Uncle Mark
Korrine, Matt ,Dana, and Sean,
Just know we love you all very much and we are still thinking of you in our prayers daily. Hang in there.
Love Jan and Codel
A prayer for the Croghan family coming your way.
LiveSrong,
Liz Ben Pam James
Good Morning Korrine! Wishing you all the best of life today: being with family, feeling loved, and knowing that God is with you.
Love, Lorri
Korrine,
Just wanted to say it was great to see you in person. I am the lady you saw when you were leaving the mall on Tuesday. I just wanted to tell you, you are a bright star in this world and I know you will be shining forever. You are a true inspiration for all ages. I will continue to pray for you and your family and will check the blog and look forward to hearing good news for the future! A positive attitude is the best medicine sometimes.
Love and Sunshine,
Janine Nickel
Hi there Croghan family, just checking in and hoping today is a better day. Reading the posts I see that your Aunt and Uncle said you had gone shopping that is wonderful, hopefully that means you are doing much better.
Just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you
Stay strong and positive.
Much love to you all
Tamika Riddiough
Korrine,Sean,Dana and Matt. You are in our daily prayers. Korrine you are such an amazing girl. We hope you are getting stronger each day and we pray that the chemo has reached those last few spots and you will be cancer free forever!!!
We love you bunchiees Katie,Steve,Jackie and Aimee Paredez
praying for you sweet girl as you gain back your strength thru Him!
YOU ROCK, KORRINE!!!!!!!!!
LIVESTRONG!!
Hi Korrine, Dana, Matt and Sean~
You were in my thoughts and I wanted to pop in to check on you and send you a bundle of love.
Love,
Sue
Hi Korrine,
I'm thinking about you and your family today and often. I love you. So many of us love all of you.
Still praying and hoping BIG.
Love Rosalyn
Hi Korrine! Loving you in prayer today and always. On Sunday I'm walking in a Breast Cancer race. I'm going to wear my yellow Korrine-Strong band with your name writen on it to remember your cancer too. I'll be sure to post photos.
Love, Lorri
Hi Korrine,
We are out here cheering for you and always believing that you will
beat down this cancer. You are strong , amazing and beautiful. As you grow stronger every day you will feel better. Keep smiling!
Love from,
Renee, Jeff, Nick, Mike & Nellie
Hey Corrine,
We have not left a comment in awhile but just know we all check up on you and keep you in our hearts and prayers daily. Hang in there!
Love - The Larsens
Post a Comment