Korrine is home after 10 rounds of heavy hitting adult size chemotherapy. Korrine is doing great and still smiling. Korrine will now recover and gain her strength back and begin the healing process. We will still go to clinic for transfusions and will monitor her closely.
We have saved every single card ever sent to Korrine and our family we have been blessed by every thing you have done for our family. Korrine is doing well because of your faithfullness.
To all of our friends from past and present, past neighbors and current neighbors, to our community, church family, friends and family. We say thank you and we could not have survived this without your love and support. It still isn't over, but look how far we have come.
Korrine's NURSES are the BEST AND WE LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU!
Team K.C. we are planning a Celebration of Life Party and we will keep you posted. It will be in honor of Korrine and all of you. Team K.C. is also planning to do great things for other children. The greatest need that I see from our experience is to give back to the children that need it most right now. Such as the children sitting in the hopsitals and at the clinics. Also to give back to families in need that have been hit with a life threatining illness. More details to follow.
Continued prayers for Korrine to be completely healed of this cancer and to get thru what lies ahead. Survivorship is a truly amazing journey.
We will be posting pictures this week and will keep you informed of Korrine's progress. Blood donors I know your ready. Thank you for your platelets and blood. I know it hurts in the giving and we are most greatful as A- blood and platelets make up only about 6% of the population and it is hard to find. Matt will be incontact with you and you can also call Carmen at the American Red Cross at 800-669-4348
Stay Positive and Livestrong
We Love You,
Dana and Matt Croghan
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting."
Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa
Smile
Cancer stripped her of everything including her life but it could not steal away God's LOVE, PEACE and the JOY that radiated through her. Korrine never stopped SMILING!
Korrine Lannie Croghan
Korrine Croghan was a vivacious 14-year-old girl who lived all of her life in Livermore, CA. She had a love for animals, sports, and most of all, family. Korrine was a straight “A” student while attending Mendenhall Middle School and was working hard in her first trimester at Granada High. She was a great friend to many and was everything that a brother, mother and father could ask for in a daughter. Korrine was the type of girl who would greet you with a wide smile and look into your eyes and truly would want to know how you were doing
Korrine & Cancer
On December 20th, 2007, Korrine was diagnosed with Choriocarcinoma with a germ cell element. Choriocarcinoma is a very rare type of cancer in teenage girls and inflicts less than 200 nationwide each year. Although the cancer started in her left ovary, the cancer had spread to her right ovary, lungs and liver. After the removal of a cantaloupe sized tumor in her left ovary on December 21st of 2007, Korrine, endured 10 months of intense chemotherapy designed for adult men.
During the course of her treatment, Korrine suffered many complications. In early April of 2007, her liver began to bleed. After staying at Kaiser Oakland for almost two weeks, Korrine was transfered to UCSF and spent a month in the intensive care unit. The doctors at UCSF Medical Center were finally able to stop her bleeding liver, but, not before it filled her abdomen with 5 liters of blood that had to be drained via a tube inserted into her stomach. On top of that, both of Korrines’ lungs collapsed while undergoing a CT scan that almost took her life. Because of that, 2 liters of fluid needed to be drained off of her lungs with the use of another drainage tube. Throughout her treatment Korrine needed numerous blood and platelet transfusions. She had nosebleeds that lasted an hour on several occasions. At one point, she had 18 intravenous tubes running through her body filled with anti-bacterials, anti-fungals, nutrition, painkillers and chemotherapy. Korrine miraculously made it through those tough days at UCSF and returned to Kaiser Hospital in Oakland. She was finally stable and was released to go home in late June. Just as things were starting to look up for her, she suffered septic shock in July that forced her to go back into intensive care at Kaiser in Santa Clara for 2 weeks.
Korrine returned home in late July and went through imaging scans to see if the cancer had disappeared. The scans always came back good, but not great. In an effort to kill and stop the remaining cancer cells, she underwent an emergency round of chemotherapy in early September. Unfortunately, it did kill the remaining cancer and her doctors had run out of options.
Korrine spent her last days at home with her family reading books and loving on her cats and dog. She passed away quietly, at home, on October 27th, 2008. Through it all, Korrine had a positive attitude and never gave up or complained. Many consider Korrine a hero.
Team KC
The Team KC website was originally started as a way to encourage, educate, raise awareness, and keep friends and family informed with accurate information on Korrine's treatment and progress. Family, classmates, friends, community members, and complete strangers rallied to support Korrine and her family through her fight against Choriocarcinoma. We were amazed by the amount of support we received, and it is now our desire to give back. In March, 2009, Team KC became an official nonprofit by joining forces with Kaiser Foundation Hospital. All monies raised by Team KC will directly benefit pediatric cancer patients and their families. All monetary contributions are tax deductible.
Our Mission: To help improve the quality of life of pediatric cancer patients and their families. We wish to supply children with fun activities, toys and anything else that will brighten and better their lives. Monies will also be used to help parents pay for bills and defray the costs of gas, food and lodging that go along with caring for a child with cancer.
Stay Positive, LIVESTRONG & Welcome to Team KC!
*This is the official Team KC website and the only website approved by the Croghan family. Please do not use content, images, or video from this site without permission. This is an effort to respect the family's privacy and ensure that all content is accurate and approved. Thank you for your cooperation.
Korrine Croghan was a vivacious 14-year-old girl who lived all of her life in Livermore, CA. She had a love for animals, sports, and most of all, family. Korrine was a straight “A” student while attending Mendenhall Middle School and was working hard in her first trimester at Granada High. She was a great friend to many and was everything that a brother, mother and father could ask for in a daughter. Korrine was the type of girl who would greet you with a wide smile and look into your eyes and truly would want to know how you were doing
Korrine & Cancer
On December 20th, 2007, Korrine was diagnosed with Choriocarcinoma with a germ cell element. Choriocarcinoma is a very rare type of cancer in teenage girls and inflicts less than 200 nationwide each year. Although the cancer started in her left ovary, the cancer had spread to her right ovary, lungs and liver. After the removal of a cantaloupe sized tumor in her left ovary on December 21st of 2007, Korrine, endured 10 months of intense chemotherapy designed for adult men.
During the course of her treatment, Korrine suffered many complications. In early April of 2007, her liver began to bleed. After staying at Kaiser Oakland for almost two weeks, Korrine was transfered to UCSF and spent a month in the intensive care unit. The doctors at UCSF Medical Center were finally able to stop her bleeding liver, but, not before it filled her abdomen with 5 liters of blood that had to be drained via a tube inserted into her stomach. On top of that, both of Korrines’ lungs collapsed while undergoing a CT scan that almost took her life. Because of that, 2 liters of fluid needed to be drained off of her lungs with the use of another drainage tube. Throughout her treatment Korrine needed numerous blood and platelet transfusions. She had nosebleeds that lasted an hour on several occasions. At one point, she had 18 intravenous tubes running through her body filled with anti-bacterials, anti-fungals, nutrition, painkillers and chemotherapy. Korrine miraculously made it through those tough days at UCSF and returned to Kaiser Hospital in Oakland. She was finally stable and was released to go home in late June. Just as things were starting to look up for her, she suffered septic shock in July that forced her to go back into intensive care at Kaiser in Santa Clara for 2 weeks.
Korrine returned home in late July and went through imaging scans to see if the cancer had disappeared. The scans always came back good, but not great. In an effort to kill and stop the remaining cancer cells, she underwent an emergency round of chemotherapy in early September. Unfortunately, it did kill the remaining cancer and her doctors had run out of options.
Korrine spent her last days at home with her family reading books and loving on her cats and dog. She passed away quietly, at home, on October 27th, 2008. Through it all, Korrine had a positive attitude and never gave up or complained. Many consider Korrine a hero.
Team KC
The Team KC website was originally started as a way to encourage, educate, raise awareness, and keep friends and family informed with accurate information on Korrine's treatment and progress. Family, classmates, friends, community members, and complete strangers rallied to support Korrine and her family through her fight against Choriocarcinoma. We were amazed by the amount of support we received, and it is now our desire to give back. In March, 2009, Team KC became an official nonprofit by joining forces with Kaiser Foundation Hospital. All monies raised by Team KC will directly benefit pediatric cancer patients and their families. All monetary contributions are tax deductible.
Our Mission: To help improve the quality of life of pediatric cancer patients and their families. We wish to supply children with fun activities, toys and anything else that will brighten and better their lives. Monies will also be used to help parents pay for bills and defray the costs of gas, food and lodging that go along with caring for a child with cancer.
Stay Positive, LIVESTRONG & Welcome to Team KC!
*This is the official Team KC website and the only website approved by the Croghan family. Please do not use content, images, or video from this site without permission. This is an effort to respect the family's privacy and ensure that all content is accurate and approved. Thank you for your cooperation.
A Note From Korrine (written after her 4th round of Chemo)...
Hello everyone! It's me, Korrine. I just wanted to take a
moment to thank each and every one of you for supporting me through emails,
visits, food, gifts, and most importantly, prayer. Without it, I probably
wouldn't have made it this far. Anyways, on a happier note, I am happy to
announce that I am feeling very good. This last round of chemo hit me pretty
hard, but I think that it is more exiting to end things with a big BANG! I will
try to start writing things for the blog now that my chemo therapy is over, but
until then, just know that I love every single one of you and I am always
thinking about my family, friends, and even the people who I've never met
before. Thanks for joining my battle and for making this experience "The
Experience of a Lifetime." LIVESTRONG! And stay positive.
Korrine Lannie Croghan
Hello everyone! It's me, Korrine. I just wanted to take a
moment to thank each and every one of you for supporting me through emails,
visits, food, gifts, and most importantly, prayer. Without it, I probably
wouldn't have made it this far. Anyways, on a happier note, I am happy to
announce that I am feeling very good. This last round of chemo hit me pretty
hard, but I think that it is more exiting to end things with a big BANG! I will
try to start writing things for the blog now that my chemo therapy is over, but
until then, just know that I love every single one of you and I am always
thinking about my family, friends, and even the people who I've never met
before. Thanks for joining my battle and for making this experience "The
Experience of a Lifetime." LIVESTRONG! And stay positive.
Korrine Lannie Croghan
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
10 ROUNDS OF CHEMOTHERAPY DONE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
64 comments:
So happy to hear that Korrine is home! We will continue to pray hard for her and your wonderful family. Cannot wait to celebrate with you all. Love, Kyle, Janet & Chad
YIPPEE! Way to go CutiePie! I'm so glad you're home and can now concentrate on healing! Keep getting stronger and know that I'm sending buckets of love your way. You rock!
Love ya!
Sue
Hello!
What an encouraging post! So happy that Round 10 is complete!
I also read about your "Celebration of Life" party and was so happy that there will be opportunity for Korrine to celebrate, and for all her supporters to meet her, and celebrate her life too! :-)
Feel free to contact me if you need any ideas for the celebration...my mom's was a huge success thanks to several neat ideas from our planners...I would be happy to share some of the ideas if you are interested.
Hmmm...if you are still needing a theme, think about a Hawaiian one as we have some terrific decorations and table centerpieces you can use! (They are up in northern CA and can easily be brought to you in the bay area!) Think table top palm trees and hibiscus... :-)
Most importantly, so happy Korrine is doing well TODAY!!!!!
KORRINE, YOU ARE INCREDIBLE. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOUR STRENGTH. I CANNOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH, AND EVERY TIME, THEY TELL US YOU KEEP SMILING. I BELIEVE IT, BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST THE KINDEST, SWEETEST, MOST CALM AND FUN-LOVING GIRL I KNOW. I AM PRAYING FOR YOU, MY TEAM IS PRAYING FOR YOU, MY CLASSES ARE PRAYING FOR YOU, MY FRIENDS ARE PRAYING FOR YOU. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. GOD LOVES YOU SO MUCH. HE NEVER GIVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE, AND I BET IT MAKES HIM SMILE TO SEE YOU SMILING THROUGH EVERYTHING. 10 ROUNDS OF CHEMO - MAN, KORRINE, YOU ARE SO, SO AMAZING. LIVESTRONG!
Hi Korrine! It's great to hear a fresh update! I can't believe you have done 10 chemos! You Rock!
My daughter Emma stold my Team KC shirt and is proudly wearing it to volleyball practice...so a whole new middle school knows your story now!
Have fun planning your party!
Love, Lorri
So wonderful to hear you are home again where you belong Korrine. We cant wait til the celebration of life party and look forward to being there. What a wonderful idea.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you all Croghans
much love to each of you and hope having Korrine home will allow all of you to rest up and re energize.
Keep up your wonderful spirit and strength.
God Bless you all
love the Riddiough's
What a blessing to be done with this 10th round! Now time to rest, recoup and heal. Please know you are continually covered in prayer and thought of often.
We only wish we were A-.
All our best to all of you and thank you for the update.
The Bauer Family
"For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the lord;..." Jeremiah 30:17
I was just checking in to see how you were doing and I was so very pleased to read that you were home! 10 rounds of chemo done! You knocked them out with courage and grace - you are a true champion in every sense of the word! I am so pleased that you are home and so happy for you and your famiy! You will remain in our prayers and we will continue to pray for you and yours. Congratulations on being at home - ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!
Hugs and love to all,
Glenda, Richard & Kirra Thornton
Korrine, you are the Muhammad Ali of chemotherapy! You just keep going and going and going! "Floats like a butterfly, and stings like a bee" :) (I know, you're WAY too young to have any clue what I'm talking about, but trust me ... it's a compliment!). We are so happy to hear round 10 is done! Now, it's back to enjoying life at Casa de Croghan. We're keeping you in our prayers ALWAYS!!
XOXOXOXOXO
Kyle, Debra and MacKenzie Brumbaugh
GOD BLESS THE CROGHAN FAMILY! thanks for sharing all the great news! We will keep praying...
Korrine-
You rock! You are so strong, and we are praying for you. Congratulations on the good news!
LIVESTRONG!!!!!
Korrine, Sean, Dana and Matt,
You know how people will sometimes say, "If you could change on things about yourself, what would it be?" Well, being a bigger girl, I'm sure people would think I'd wish to be thinner... nope, I've always hated my hair and would have liked beautiful hair.
Do you know what I would change NOW, if I could... it would be my blood type. I SO WISH I could be one of those with the special "A- type" that Korrine needs.
I love the idea of a TEAM KC celebration party... but hey, Mom and Dad... you don't need to do the planning. Just pick a time and place, let us know... and the CELEBRATION will appear before your eyes.
GO TEAM KC! GO CROGHANS!
hugs and love, kathy t.
Dear Korrine - I was in Pacific Grove last weekend and thought of you there at the retreat with us. What fun it was to have you there. How special for us your presence was. There are lots of starfish and fun little critters waiting in the tidepools for your return and I hope you will be up and exploring at the beach again soon. Our family continues to keep you in our prayers - Derek and Luke and Melissa are all away at college now but always ask about you and tell of your story when the opportunity arises. Melissa's soccer team at Biola keeps you in their prayers, as does her dorm floor. Dan and I went to RLCC to watch LHS waterpolo tonight (vs. San Ramon - boo!) We are hoping to watch you play next year! (even if it is for Granada, hee, hee) Love and Hugs to you tonight.
Janice, for the Gutierrez Family
Korinne- You continue to motivate me each and every day on striving to become a more complete person and I thank you for that. Continue to smile and pray; as HE will continue to answer them!
Love, the Rauschers (Brett and Stephanie, Bob and Lori
Thank You, Lord. Thank You!
Even though we have never met, I would be honored and proud to call your family my friend. You are an amazing group of people and Korrine is an inspirational child. We are blessed to have learned so much from you and just know our prayers will never stop for Korrine and your family.
Keep fighting Korrine, you're amazing.
Good Morning Family :)
Welcome Home Korrine! You looked so good yesterday and we hope that you have fun celebrating your Mom's Birthday today :)
Happy Birthday Dana!!!! You get the "Mom of the Year" award!
Much love, Auntie Denise & Uncle Mark
Before I even knew this post was up I had a vision of you Korrine running though a field... very happy and very healed.. won't be long girl.. I will continue to pray and God continues his promised miracles to you and your family.
blessings
Sandi Kellman
Happy Birthday Dana, I hope that your day was fantastic! No one deserves it more!
Glad to hear Korrine is home and I hope that each day she gets stronger physically.
Can't wait for the big party to celebrate Korrine!
Cindy Gary
Hi Korrine!
Hope you had a good day at home today!! I thought about you many times throughout the day and stopped to say a prayer for you. You are such a blessing. StaySTRONG CutiePie!!
Love and hugs,
Sue
****Happy Birthday Dana!***
Hope your day was as special as you are!
Love ya!
Yeah! So glad to hear the last round of chemo is complete and now you can concentrate on healing! Of course, what's the best is that you willb e at home for your recovery. Let our prayers give you energy and strength to heal quickly and completely. You are trruely an inspiring child, Korrine.
Matt and Dana, you are awesome parents that have been given a momumental hurtle in life, but you've taken it head on and with such faith and positiveness you are to be commended. I only wish there was something we could do for you all
And Sean, Korrine couldn't have asked for a more special brother to stand by her side through all these hard times. You too have had to be a brave soul. Thanks for being there for Korrine.
We ssend only positive and happy wishes and look forward to a celebration so we can see you all and give hugs and kisses. Let us help in anyway, please.
Love,
Codel and Jan
Hi Korrine,
Whew! I'm so glad you are finished with the chemotherapy. You are an amazing lady and continue to show the rest of us how to be brave and beautiful! I continue to pray for you often and know that you deserve a wonderful celebration!
Love, Mrs. Scarbrough
Dear Croghans, I just learned of this acronym tonight: P U S H
Pray
Until
Something
Happens
That is what we're all doing... praying until Korrine is completely healed!!!!!
Love & Prayers,
Victoria Cooper
What great news that round ten is OVER!! Korrine, I am constantly impressed by you and the way you have carried yourself while fighting this disease. My husband, myself, and our two children are doing a relay for life event soon in your honor...It will truly be an honor to walk for you. Rest up and heal, you probably have no idea just how many people are praying for you and your family. We love you all.
Hi Korrine! You'll almost through another week of recovery! I'm praying for you!
The Lord is Good and His Love endures forever!
Love, Lorri
In the Wizard of Oz, Dorothy said it best, "There's no place like home." We're thinking positive thoughts and saying prayers for you every day. Heal and be well!! Love, Candy, Mark, Sam and Molly Johnson
Ahhh Korrine! I imagine it must feel WONDERFUL to know that this part of your journey is done! Congratulations on such a fantastic job of being a fantastic fighter, sweet girl.
Happy birthday Dana!
We love you all so much!
We are so happy that you are home. You are always in our prayers.
The Wilcox Family
Dear Croghan Family,
We are all so glad to hear that you are home Korrine.
We are praying for your continued strength and complete healing.
You are all truly inspirational.
All our love,
The Opipari's
Hi there,
I was thinking of you and thought I'd drop you a quick note - I hope that all is going well, that you are enjoying being at home (there truly is no place like home!) and you're getting all the rest you need. Now that you're home, I'm sure that you are trying to emerse yourself in your school work - and enjoying every minute of it! I've said it before, but it bears repeating... I'm glad your home and will continue to pray for your 100% healing.
Hugs,
Glenda Thornton
Hey there!
10 rounds...The Croghan family is a true model from which we continually learn and from which we gain our own strength.
Continued prayers,
Love Ben Pam James and Liz
Hi Korrine! You are an amazing girl and an inspiration to many! I am so happy that you are done with round 10 and we (myself and family) will continue to pray for God to destroy every cancer cell in your body and for a complete recovery. I also pray that you will be strong, healthy and able to resume life as a high school freshman very soon!
God's peace to you and your family,
Jamie
Yeah Korrine!
We are so glad to hear this and know you are home again. The rest will be easy now.Looking forward to seeing you all again.
Love,
Renee, Jeff, Mike , Nellie & Nick
Happy Friday Korrine!
Hope you are feeling strong. I was thinking about you with that gorgeous smile on your face. That smile that lights up the world. Thank you for being so special.
Love,
Sue
Dana...sorry I missed your birthday! I would have definately mentioned you on the blog! I know Korrine being with you is your best gift!
Love to you both, Lorri
God is so faithful! He gives power to the powerless! Way to go Korrine. I must tell you that I have never met you or your family, as many others on this site. I "heard" of you through a friend. I have been following your story of hope and faithfulness for many months now. What I see is the most amazing servant of God. You are amazing Korrine. More than that... you have inspired me! I have entered nursing school, and YOU are my inspiration. Your faithfulness, your determination and your strength is getting ME through an accelerated nursing program.
When I only get 3 hours of sleep at night, I think of you and how you do not complain, but instead smile. You give me hope to continue on so that I can give to chidren like you, with Cancer. God has called me through your story to become a pediatric oncology nurse. I thank you for sharing your ongoing testimony of true faithfulness. I am so proud of you Korrine.
Your friend in Christ
Happy Weekend Korrine! Hope your day is filled with blessings.
Hugs to you, Dana, Matt & Sean
Hi Korrine! Hope you are having a good day without much pain and with lots of fun distractions!
Love, Lorri
Happy Saturday Croghan Family!
Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful family weekend together!
Love,
Sue
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DANA,
I FORGOT YOUR DAY, BUT YOU MUST KNOW THAT WE SEND PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY.I WROTE A NOTE LAST WEEK BUT FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON IT DID NOT GET PUBLISHED???I WANTED TO REPEAT WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID OVER AND OVER..P.T.L. WE ARE ALL MEMBERS.
GOD IS GREAT...
LOVE,
DEB AND IAN
Korrine,
Just checking in to say hello. I hope you are feeling OK. I am sure you are happy to be home now. I hope that each day you feel a little bit stronger...
You are an AMAZING young lady who inspires us all - each and everyday!
GO TEAM KC! LIVESTRONG!
hugs and love, kathy t.
YOU ROCK KORRINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIVESTRONG!
Just a little note to say we love you and constantly pray for you.
Peace and LiveStrong,
Ben Pam James and Liz
Dear Korine,
As we head of to church, we just wanted to let you know that you remain in our daily prayers. Enjoy your day as you continue to heal.
Hugs and prayers to all,
The Thornton's
Hi Korrine,
Welcome Home!!! I hope you're starting to feel a bit more energy returning and able to ENJOY many of the things you LOVE to do at HOME! :)
I love the latest song you have on your site, and I will most certainly continue to STAND BY YOU in your fight against cancer. I pray that the cancer will be gone, never to return again.
Looking forward to that Celebration of Life party! Woohoo! Yeah, baby!!! ;)
God Bless you and your entire family. Have a wonderful Sunday together, Korrine!
Go Team KC!!!
LiveSTRONG!
Love and hugs~
Cindy Brian
(Dana - Happy belated Birthday to you!!! I have to say, you really were the most sweet, sincere, kind person I knew in high school. I truly mean that! And, it's very apparent that Korrine has the same wonderful qualities! This has to be the greatest gift of all... seeing the beauty of your children through others' eyes, as well as through your own. You inspire me too, Dana! God Bless You!)
Hi Korrine,
Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and praying for you often. Keep up your wonderful spirit!
Love, Mrs. Scarbrough
Congratulations, Croghans! What an accomplishment and incredible journey you've made this past year. I wish for the cancer to be gone forever. I wish for a cure for everyone who suffers from this nasty disease. Thank you for your strength and hope. Because of you many more people are aware and can help fight for a cure.
Love, Linda
Hi Korrine and Family!
I just wanted to say hello and tell you that I am praying for you everyday. I hope you are feeling better with each new day and are feeling the amazing love around you.
You are a beautiful example of strength and faith to us all.
Love,
Cindy Vance
It's wonderful to hear that you're home and doing well. I'm so proud of your strength and poise, and you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
With love,
Rebecca Gologorsky
Hi CutiePie!
Hope you enjoyed a wonderful weekend and are feeling good and getting stronger.
Have a Happy Monday!!
Love and hugs,
Sue
Hey Korrine...I"m a little slow today! Check out my blog, it should give you a good laugh today...my cousin is selling Pancakes in a can!
Love you! Lorri
Hi Korrine,
Just catching up on your blog and am so excited to hear of your progress and God's faithfulness. I love Him. He loves us.
We are believing with you and praying with you-
The Esmeyer Family
You amazes us every day! You are such a hero!
Love,
The Linney
Just checking in on someone special...You! Update us when you can! Hope you are doing well with school at home and finding other fun things to make the days pass quickly. Love you, Lorri
PTL!!! Such great news-just wanted you to know that even though we are busy with school(I am actually going to school too at Las Positas to be a healthcare case worker)you are in our thoughts & prayers daily-With love The Hammons Family
Go Team KC Stay Positive Live Strong!!!
Just praying for the Croghan Family...
Liz Ben Pam James
KORRINE ROCKS!!!!!!! KORRINE IS AWESOME!!!!!! KORRINE IS A FIGHTER!!!!! KORRINE IS A BELIEVER!!!!! KORRINE IS STRONG!!!!!!! KORRINE HAS COURAGE!!!!!
We are praying for you, Korrine! LIVESTRONG!!!!
Blessings Korrine. I'm getting ready to turn in for the evening and was thinking of you so I decided to stop by and tell you good night. I pray that God will give you sweet and wonderful dreams tonight. Rest well sweet child.
Hugs,
Arla
Hi Korrine! I saw the geese flying south this morning when I went out to pick up the newspapers. It's starting to get cool in the mornings and night here but our days are still warm. I'm enjoying every last drop of warm sunshine while I can. Enjoy the California sun today too!
Love, Lorri
Happy Wednesday!
Just checking in on you. Hope today finds you hungry for some fun stuff and feeling good and strong! You're in my thoughts!
Love,
Sue
Hello Korrine & Family:
I have not checked your blog in a long while because we were called away because of cancer related illness of our nephew.
I just want to say to you, Korrine, you are our inspiration. Your fight and determination mean so much to all of us in my family and you don't even know us.
Thank you, from this stranger, for fighting so hard and Thank You to your family for not just believing but knowing that God is good and He does hear our prayers.
Have a great today.
Howdy Croghans!
Hope today is a good day. I'm thinking of you all.
Love,
Sue
Hey there,
Just checking in to see how you're doing - I hope that you're enjoying your Thursday and that things are going well. Our prayers continue for you and your family - Hugs to all - Glenda Thornton
Hi Korrine,
I am your neighbor down the street and you are in my prayers daily. Everytime I drive by your home I pray again. God Bless you and your family, I pray that you feel stronger each day. Keep up your amazing faith and strength, you're an inspiration to us all, as is your family.
With love,
Vanessa
Post a Comment