Korrine continues to stay at the PICU ward at UCSF. Early Wednesday morning both of her lugs collapsed as she was laid down in preperation for a CT scan and she had stopped breathing on her own. The Doctors were called and they quickly restored her breathing via a breathing tube. The Ct scan went on and the doctors determined that 1) she suffered no damage to her brain via the oxygen loss and 2) the mass on her liver had grown since March 22nd. Doctors seem to think that the mass is both blood and tumor, how much of each is still not known but it takes up a considerable portion of her right lobe. Korine was ventilated throughout the day and early on Thursday morning she coughed the breathing tube out. The nurses and doctors were stunned that she did this ( for it is not easy to do) but did not feel that she needed the tube to be placed back in her throat. She was then placed on High Flow oxygen via a nose tube.
Korrine's blood counts are more up than down but she has received some transfusions of blood, platelets and coagulation factors. The Doctors feel that the liver is bleeding and it seems it is being contained in the liver. The liver has grown in size and is quite painful as it presses up against cavity walls and other organs.
She finished her last day of chemo while being ventilated. She will get 21 days off and then start another 4 day round toward the later part of May.
How all of this could happen to one person blows our minds. How can she take it? Obviously Korrine has a tremendous will to live and she has tremendous faith in God. She is also benefiting from the many prayers that are being spoken in her name. She is getting some rest ( pain killers help a lot) and her fevers are not as bad.
Continue to pray for complete healing of her liver and her lungs from cancer. Pray that her lungs will not be permanantly damaged due to their collapse. Pray that her liver will stop bleeding. Also ask in your prayers that her heart rate will go down ( it has been between 130-170 for the past 3 weeks) and her fevers will end. We thank everyone who visits this site and we know prayers have been answered. Keep praying hard for Korrine. We thank you our family and friends.
Matt and Dana
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting."
Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa
Smile
Cancer stripped her of everything including her life but it could not steal away God's LOVE, PEACE and the JOY that radiated through her. Korrine never stopped SMILING!
Korrine Lannie Croghan
Korrine Croghan was a vivacious 14-year-old girl who lived all of her life in Livermore, CA. She had a love for animals, sports, and most of all, family. Korrine was a straight “A” student while attending Mendenhall Middle School and was working hard in her first trimester at Granada High. She was a great friend to many and was everything that a brother, mother and father could ask for in a daughter. Korrine was the type of girl who would greet you with a wide smile and look into your eyes and truly would want to know how you were doing
Korrine & Cancer
On December 20th, 2007, Korrine was diagnosed with Choriocarcinoma with a germ cell element. Choriocarcinoma is a very rare type of cancer in teenage girls and inflicts less than 200 nationwide each year. Although the cancer started in her left ovary, the cancer had spread to her right ovary, lungs and liver. After the removal of a cantaloupe sized tumor in her left ovary on December 21st of 2007, Korrine, endured 10 months of intense chemotherapy designed for adult men.
During the course of her treatment, Korrine suffered many complications. In early April of 2007, her liver began to bleed. After staying at Kaiser Oakland for almost two weeks, Korrine was transfered to UCSF and spent a month in the intensive care unit. The doctors at UCSF Medical Center were finally able to stop her bleeding liver, but, not before it filled her abdomen with 5 liters of blood that had to be drained via a tube inserted into her stomach. On top of that, both of Korrines’ lungs collapsed while undergoing a CT scan that almost took her life. Because of that, 2 liters of fluid needed to be drained off of her lungs with the use of another drainage tube. Throughout her treatment Korrine needed numerous blood and platelet transfusions. She had nosebleeds that lasted an hour on several occasions. At one point, she had 18 intravenous tubes running through her body filled with anti-bacterials, anti-fungals, nutrition, painkillers and chemotherapy. Korrine miraculously made it through those tough days at UCSF and returned to Kaiser Hospital in Oakland. She was finally stable and was released to go home in late June. Just as things were starting to look up for her, she suffered septic shock in July that forced her to go back into intensive care at Kaiser in Santa Clara for 2 weeks.
Korrine returned home in late July and went through imaging scans to see if the cancer had disappeared. The scans always came back good, but not great. In an effort to kill and stop the remaining cancer cells, she underwent an emergency round of chemotherapy in early September. Unfortunately, it did kill the remaining cancer and her doctors had run out of options.
Korrine spent her last days at home with her family reading books and loving on her cats and dog. She passed away quietly, at home, on October 27th, 2008. Through it all, Korrine had a positive attitude and never gave up or complained. Many consider Korrine a hero.
Team KC
The Team KC website was originally started as a way to encourage, educate, raise awareness, and keep friends and family informed with accurate information on Korrine's treatment and progress. Family, classmates, friends, community members, and complete strangers rallied to support Korrine and her family through her fight against Choriocarcinoma. We were amazed by the amount of support we received, and it is now our desire to give back. In March, 2009, Team KC became an official nonprofit by joining forces with Kaiser Foundation Hospital. All monies raised by Team KC will directly benefit pediatric cancer patients and their families. All monetary contributions are tax deductible.
Our Mission: To help improve the quality of life of pediatric cancer patients and their families. We wish to supply children with fun activities, toys and anything else that will brighten and better their lives. Monies will also be used to help parents pay for bills and defray the costs of gas, food and lodging that go along with caring for a child with cancer.
Stay Positive, LIVESTRONG & Welcome to Team KC!
*This is the official Team KC website and the only website approved by the Croghan family. Please do not use content, images, or video from this site without permission. This is an effort to respect the family's privacy and ensure that all content is accurate and approved. Thank you for your cooperation.
Korrine Croghan was a vivacious 14-year-old girl who lived all of her life in Livermore, CA. She had a love for animals, sports, and most of all, family. Korrine was a straight “A” student while attending Mendenhall Middle School and was working hard in her first trimester at Granada High. She was a great friend to many and was everything that a brother, mother and father could ask for in a daughter. Korrine was the type of girl who would greet you with a wide smile and look into your eyes and truly would want to know how you were doing
Korrine & Cancer
On December 20th, 2007, Korrine was diagnosed with Choriocarcinoma with a germ cell element. Choriocarcinoma is a very rare type of cancer in teenage girls and inflicts less than 200 nationwide each year. Although the cancer started in her left ovary, the cancer had spread to her right ovary, lungs and liver. After the removal of a cantaloupe sized tumor in her left ovary on December 21st of 2007, Korrine, endured 10 months of intense chemotherapy designed for adult men.
During the course of her treatment, Korrine suffered many complications. In early April of 2007, her liver began to bleed. After staying at Kaiser Oakland for almost two weeks, Korrine was transfered to UCSF and spent a month in the intensive care unit. The doctors at UCSF Medical Center were finally able to stop her bleeding liver, but, not before it filled her abdomen with 5 liters of blood that had to be drained via a tube inserted into her stomach. On top of that, both of Korrines’ lungs collapsed while undergoing a CT scan that almost took her life. Because of that, 2 liters of fluid needed to be drained off of her lungs with the use of another drainage tube. Throughout her treatment Korrine needed numerous blood and platelet transfusions. She had nosebleeds that lasted an hour on several occasions. At one point, she had 18 intravenous tubes running through her body filled with anti-bacterials, anti-fungals, nutrition, painkillers and chemotherapy. Korrine miraculously made it through those tough days at UCSF and returned to Kaiser Hospital in Oakland. She was finally stable and was released to go home in late June. Just as things were starting to look up for her, she suffered septic shock in July that forced her to go back into intensive care at Kaiser in Santa Clara for 2 weeks.
Korrine returned home in late July and went through imaging scans to see if the cancer had disappeared. The scans always came back good, but not great. In an effort to kill and stop the remaining cancer cells, she underwent an emergency round of chemotherapy in early September. Unfortunately, it did kill the remaining cancer and her doctors had run out of options.
Korrine spent her last days at home with her family reading books and loving on her cats and dog. She passed away quietly, at home, on October 27th, 2008. Through it all, Korrine had a positive attitude and never gave up or complained. Many consider Korrine a hero.
Team KC
The Team KC website was originally started as a way to encourage, educate, raise awareness, and keep friends and family informed with accurate information on Korrine's treatment and progress. Family, classmates, friends, community members, and complete strangers rallied to support Korrine and her family through her fight against Choriocarcinoma. We were amazed by the amount of support we received, and it is now our desire to give back. In March, 2009, Team KC became an official nonprofit by joining forces with Kaiser Foundation Hospital. All monies raised by Team KC will directly benefit pediatric cancer patients and their families. All monetary contributions are tax deductible.
Our Mission: To help improve the quality of life of pediatric cancer patients and their families. We wish to supply children with fun activities, toys and anything else that will brighten and better their lives. Monies will also be used to help parents pay for bills and defray the costs of gas, food and lodging that go along with caring for a child with cancer.
Stay Positive, LIVESTRONG & Welcome to Team KC!
*This is the official Team KC website and the only website approved by the Croghan family. Please do not use content, images, or video from this site without permission. This is an effort to respect the family's privacy and ensure that all content is accurate and approved. Thank you for your cooperation.
A Note From Korrine (written after her 4th round of Chemo)...
Hello everyone! It's me, Korrine. I just wanted to take a
moment to thank each and every one of you for supporting me through emails,
visits, food, gifts, and most importantly, prayer. Without it, I probably
wouldn't have made it this far. Anyways, on a happier note, I am happy to
announce that I am feeling very good. This last round of chemo hit me pretty
hard, but I think that it is more exiting to end things with a big BANG! I will
try to start writing things for the blog now that my chemo therapy is over, but
until then, just know that I love every single one of you and I am always
thinking about my family, friends, and even the people who I've never met
before. Thanks for joining my battle and for making this experience "The
Experience of a Lifetime." LIVESTRONG! And stay positive.
Korrine Lannie Croghan
Hello everyone! It's me, Korrine. I just wanted to take a
moment to thank each and every one of you for supporting me through emails,
visits, food, gifts, and most importantly, prayer. Without it, I probably
wouldn't have made it this far. Anyways, on a happier note, I am happy to
announce that I am feeling very good. This last round of chemo hit me pretty
hard, but I think that it is more exiting to end things with a big BANG! I will
try to start writing things for the blog now that my chemo therapy is over, but
until then, just know that I love every single one of you and I am always
thinking about my family, friends, and even the people who I've never met
before. Thanks for joining my battle and for making this experience "The
Experience of a Lifetime." LIVESTRONG! And stay positive.
Korrine Lannie Croghan
Friday, May 9, 2008
May 9th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
55 comments:
Korrine: You are an awesome young woman. You will continue to be in our prayers.
Matt & Dana: We continue to pray for strength and peace for the entire family.
Dana: May God bless you this Mother's Day in ways you would not expect!
All our love and prayer...
Sweet warrior Korrine! Each time I come to this website I pray through the update and comments asking God to grant those prayers. Then throughout the day I add further prayer repeating the needs requested plus those that come to mind. I know absolutely that you are loved by God and that he is with you each and every moment.
Dearest Korrine,
Please know that we continue to pray and think of you all the time. You and your family are so strong.....may God bless all of you.
The Nagy Family
Dear Korrine, Sean, Dana and Matt,
You are never far from my thoughts and I will continue to pray for all of you. This is all so much to endure, but you are so blessed with love and the strength of your faith. Continue to fight and I will continue to pray harder than I ever have.
Love, Cindy Vance
Dear Korrine,
I, like many others track your blog and pray for you daily. I haven't sent you a message before because others say what is in my heart. I was surprised this am to see no comments after your mom's report from yesterday. Maybe we are all to stunned at the details of your week to know what to say.
There is something we are all supposed to be learning from all of this. Something different for each of us. Maybe for those of us out hear, God wants us to learn what it is like to love someone we don't even know. You've become our friend, sister, daughter. If we could bear your pain for you, we would.
May the Lord bless you and keep you
May the Lord make His face to shine upon you
May the Lord lift up His countenance upon you
And give you peace. Amen
We continue to pray hard for you and send positive healing thoughts your way.
Love, Kyle, Janet & Chad
Dearest Korrine and the entire Croghan family,
Our prayers for you continue daily. Korrine, you are so strong and so brave - you are a true inspiration. When I read that you'd coughed up your O2 tube, I thought "Of course she coughed it up - she's got swimmer's lungs!" I pray that they stop the bleeding, that your heartrate drops, your lungs stay inflated - I am praying for total healing. Hang in there - you are doing so well at defeating this beast called cancer. Know that you have an army of people in your corner praying for you and your family.
Matt, Dana & Sean you are in our prayers too. We are praying that you are able to keep up your strength for we know this battle is as much yours as it is Korrine's. And just like we are praying that Korrine is able to get some quality rest and sleep in order for her to heal, we are praying just as hard that you are able to get some quality rest. God is on your side and the Croghan's will prevail - of this I have no doubt.
I was scheduled to donate blood this morning, but when I read your request for blood and platelet donations, I immeditely canceled my donation appointment and called UCSF so I could make my appointment with them. I'm an O blood type and Korrine can have as much of my blood and as many of my platelets that she needs. I'll let you know how it goes.
You all remain in our daily prayers -
Glenda, Richard, & Kirra Thornton
You are all in my prayers....God is with you....
Our prayers for further blessings of healing continue throughout each day, Korrine. We keep calling on all angels~~La Familia Cortez
Hi Korrine...thanks for the update. You are so amazing! You keep getting stronger, and we will keep praying! Love, Lorri
We all continue to pray for Korrine and for your whole family. Korrine, your candle is still burning brightly! Stay strong.
We love you,
The Morgans
S., V., C., S., A. and K.
Dear Sweet Korrine,
I woke up this morning with you on my mind. After reading your blog, I went immediately to prayer. God has brought you through so many things and I know He is still working in your life!! When I was a teenager I had hepatitus and know how painful an enlarged liver can be. I prayed for that pain to subside very quickly for you. I am so happy to hear of your recovery after your lungs collapsed. Praise God!!! Plesae know that you and your family are being prayed for every day by our family.
My daughter is 16 and is scheduled to have her spine fused together in July. Even though we pray for (and believe for) healing everyday, we know that the surgery may still occur. Her faith as well as mine has been increased by reading your blog and praying for you. I just wanted to let you know that your life is toughing so many other people and we believe that God has wonderful plans for you that are amazing and this part of your life will be the biggest testimony for you to share with others and watch them come to Jesus because of what He is and has done for you.
We are praying for rest and complete healing for you. You are an amazing young lady!!!
LiveSTRONG!! Fight the good fight! Remember that the name of JESUS is above all names!!! Everything that you are dealing with has a name (cancer, etc.) and that JESUS is above ALL names.
Love, Ruby, Katie and Alex
Matt and Sean, it was so wonderful to see you guys out at the ballpark today. Matt and Dana you are both such wonderful parents you take the time to make sure Sean continues with his normal activites and gets to do the things he loves to do, you are truely amazing people that we all admire very much and obviously that is where Korrine gets her spirit!! Korrine, you are such a fighter.. and a true inspiration to us all! We have no doubt that you will beat this! We pray that you keep up your strength and keep comfortable so you can rest! We continue to pray for your complete healing.
We will try to donate blood if we match but if not will do the platelets.
Please dont hesitate if there is anything else we can do to help let us know!
Our hearts and prayers are with you always
much love to you all
The Riddiough's
Croghan Family~
Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the delierance the Lord will bring you today... The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.
Exodus 14:13-14
You are all in my thoughts and prayers throughout the day. I pray for peace and strength for all of you and complete healing for CutiePie.
Dana~ I pray that you are blessed in so many ways this Mother's Day, and can feel the love that we send wrapped around you.
With love,
Sue Bakalar
Hey Korrine,
Here's a long-distance virtual high five for being strong enough to cough up a breathing tube! That's a good sign that you'll beat this. I hope you're feeling better soon.
Here is an educational "joke" because laughter is the best medicine.
When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 degrees Celsius. The Russians used a pencil.
Your friend,
Nick McClay
You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I too was scheduled to donate blood on Monday, but will be heading to UCSF instead. My blood is B+, but hopefully I will be able to donate platelets. I had liver failure when I went in to labor with my son, it is indeed painful. I hope that I am able to help you, as you and your family have truly been an inspiration to me. God Bless all of you!
Hey Korrine, Sean, Dana and Matt,
I sent out a email to relay and all of our team members know that Korrnie needs there help. Not only in prayer but of themselves. God WILL continue to answer prayer, I pray that there will be a turn out like never before, I have never given blood before, I'm a little nervous,but you will give me the strenght I need. I pray a bright new tomorrow.
Thinking of you this Mother Day,Dana.
Love, Leah
Korrine: you are my example of faith, courage and unending tenacity. I've been praying for a "mentor" in my faith. I've found her. I look to you. Your example is incredible.
Matt, Dana & Sean: We love you.
Job went through horrific things. In Job 42:10 - it says: "The Lord made him prosperous again and gave him twice as much as he had before. 12: The lord blessed....Job's life more than before.
You are going through "Job Times". But God will bless you. We are all so looking forward to that for you.. and for us!
Blessings & hugs,
The Hoaglands,
J, A & M
Korrine -
Cancer didn't know what it was thinking when it picked you. You rock! What an amazing spirt and determination you have. You are such an inspiration!
We are thinking of you constantly. Big hugs and much love to you, sweet girl. You are our hero!
The Van Bladel's
PS Ryan sends a big smile and hug, just for you - he wanted to make sure I told you that! :o)
Korrine,
You are in my thoughts. You are a fighter and can get through this. Stay strong!
--Mina Bionta
Dearest Croghans,
I read the update today and my heart goes out to you. I can only imagine what you are going through. Dana, tomorrow being Mother's Day is so bittersweet. As mothers we watch our children with hope and awe. We want to keep them safe and yet from almost the beginning they are not truly ours. God is with you - and you are such a strong woman and amazing to so many. Take care - Marilyn Lawrence
Thank you for this honest update. It's wonderful to know specific prayer needs. Korrine-you are incredible! Keep it up because you have SO many of us who you don't even know praying for you.
Dana: Enjoy mother's day and the incredible "gifts" the Lord has given us mothers!
Dear Croghan family,
Our prayers for all of you continue each day: for strength and healing and peace and rest. Thank you for the update on Korrine, we check on her so often and know that you are busy. Dana, Korrine and Sean are so lucky to have such a wonderful mom and your love and support are celebrated on this Mother's Day. Love,
Candy, Mark, Sam and Molly Johnson
Korrine,
Hearing about everything you conquer on a daily basis really shows us what the power of positive thinking can do. You are a champion in the eyes of everyone.
Love - The Larsens
Korrine,
You are a true warrior and I'm thinking of you every day! My prayers are with you and your family as always. I also pray for the strength and wisdom of your doctors and nurses, and those who are on your extended care team. I realize more and more every day that you were born to an unbelievable family built on a foundation of incredible strength and faith, and I'm proud of you all.
Dear Croghan Family,
You continue to redefine grace and courage. You are an inspiration to us all.
We're sending an extra prayer your way on Mother's Day Dana.
With Much Love,
The Opipari's
Sean Dana Matt and Korrine,
As the The Opipari's said, your family continues to "re-define grace and courage" and for that, I thank you for making the world a better place to live.
The world is lucky to have the Croghans.
Love, Peace, Prayers, Strength, Courage and more will continue to go from my family to yours.
Liz James Ben and Liz
You continue to be in our thoughts, our prayers and our hearts. Stay strong sweetheart.
I am always praying for comfort and peace for all of you! I know these past few weeks have been difficult and Korrine is truly showing us what it means to LIVESTRONG! She is an AMAZING inspiration as she continues to be a warrior!
Dana, Mother's Day is half an hour away... and I think of you and send hugs your way! You are always in my heart and I am amazed by your strength and faith!
much love to you all, kathy t.
Korrine dear,
Ian and I continue praying for you and your family. We know you are full of courage and know that God will hear our prayers and send total healing to you.
We love you and your family.
Debby and Ian
Precious Dana,
Happy Mother's Day!
All our love and blessings, today and always.
Blessings and hugs,
The Hoaglands
J, A & M
Korrine: you are an amazing young woman! Hang in there it is quite a feat to cough out a breathing tube you are so strong,I will continue to hold you in my thoughts and prayers.
Dana: Even though I have never had the privilage of meeting you I must wish you a happy mothers day. May god bless you. You are an inspiration to all of us other mothers. You have touched a very special place in my heart with the grace and courage that you have shared your amazing daughter with us, thank you.
I will send out to my church and circle of friends Korrine's need for blood and platelets and get as many of us as we can up to UCSF to help out. I am B+ but,my platelets can be used. Happy Mothers Day Dana. And Korrine be strong and we will continue to pray for healing.
Korrine,
You are quite the fighter and I continue to be in awe of your strength and faith, hang in there we are all praying for your complete healing.
Dana, even though we have never had the chance to meet I must extend you a Happy Mothers Day wish from one Mother to another. You are amazing! Thank you for sharing your daughter with us. I hope and pray that God delivers you a special Mothers Day.
I will continue to pray and check in on you daily Korrine. Stay strong and I hope to read that you are coming home soon.
With Love and Prayer,
Heather Heffel
Good Morning CutiePie~
May today be filled with peace, strength, healing and love for you.
Happy Mother's Day Dana~
You are one of the most phenomenal and beautiful women I know. Korrine and Sean are lucky to have such a strong role model. I pray you are blessed with many miracles today.
Stay strong Croghan family!
With love and hugs,
Sue Bakalar
Dana,
Happy Mother's day to you. Your kids and Matt are lucky to have you.
Thank you for being such a fabulous role model.
Love Peace and Prayers,
Liz Oettel (I have the honor of working with Matt)
Blessed Mother's Day Dana! We wanted you to know how truely special you are.
Dan, Wendy, Alyssa, Jason and Trevor Campbell
We are praying! Everyone at our Celebration Christian Center Youth Group is praying for you! Take care and Happy Mothers Day, Dana.
Love, the Gardner family
Dear Crogan Family
We check your website daily and continue to pray for each of you. your family is a huge pillar of strengh. Thank you for taking the time to keep all of us updated and informed as to ways we can help Korrine. She can have our blood and platletts, if there is anything else we can do for your family please just let us know.
Dana, today I celebrate you, for you are truly the Mother of all Mothers
Hi Korrine, I just found your website, and wanted to let you know i've been thinking about you all the time.
You are such a strong person to have gone through all this, and I admire you so much for it.
I can't believe the last time I saw you was in October, at Ally's halloween party, remember?
I know I will see you again in the future, livestrong and be happy.
My family and friends will be thinking about you.
Love youu! :)
Amity.
Dana, Happy Mother's Day!!! You have been an inspiration to all of us moms. Korrine was talked about in church this morning, and the message was that your family has incredible strength and peace in the midst of this battle.
LIVESTRONG!!!
I am thinking about all of you, and how hard this Mother's Day is for you. To see precious Korrine in pain, and what she has gone through humanly speaking is undescribably hard and painful. I still never stop praying for Korrine. I want to see a miracle! God help our faith when we get weak and worried. It is natural. This is the time to see God's hand intervene. This is what I pray for constantly. And all the rest of your lives, thankful praise to God will go up for Korrine's healing. This would be a wonderful testimony from Korrine, and she would be so used of God by this miracle. This is what we are all praying for. I am praying for peace and strength for you also, to be able to feel his presence, with his angels surrounding you. I am thinking of spending a day of fasting for Korrine's miracle. I would not be surprised if many believers have also been doing the same. There is power in this.
Love Yolanda
Thinking of you today and every day. Happy Mother's Day, Dana. Thank you for being such an inspirational family to us all.
Happy Mothers Day, Auntie Dana! I love you so much! Korrine and Sean are blessed to have such an amazing mom. I have so many great memories with you and I look forward to making even more with you, Uncle Matt, Sean and Korrine!!
Love you!
Tristen
Korrine,
You are such a brave young woman. I pray that God be with you and your family, and that he guides you in the path of his will. I have no doubt you will get through this challenge in flying colors. Remember, "I can do ALL things, through Christ, who strengthens me."
May the Lord be with you!
God bless,
Jessica Robinson
(Columbus, Ohio)
We are continuing to pray for you...draw on God's strength and peace and know that he has a plan for you.
Korrine: We continue to pray for you..May you feel the presence of God's Healing Angels as you travel this journey..We pray for courage and strength for your Mom and Dad as well..Sandra Guyer Tampa,FL.
Stay Strong and Firm in your Faith.
The Lord hears our prayers for you.
You are going to be a miracle. We pray for you and your family and Thank God he is with you all in this time of need. He will carry you through this. Rest in him and let him fight this battle. We can do all things in Christ who strengthens us. You are a pillar of strength. The Goobys
You are so very brave and strong. Your story is helping others grow to be brave as well. Our prayers for each of you continue. Thank you for guiding us to ask for what you need.
Today, and everyday you stay close in heart, thoughts and prayers. This Mothers'Day I think of you, Dana, your smile, warmth and mother's love. May you feel god's presence and may He hold you tightly as you have held your children so often thru the years. May you and your family be comforted and hopeful and ready for His miracle. I pray this in Jesus' name. Amen Love donaboys3
Precious Korrine! Our hearts and prayers are with you and your beautiful parents and Sean.
Love and prayers,
The Gilberts
Good Morning Sweet Korrine!
It's a new week. I spent time with God this morning with you on my heart. I know you know how many people are praying and hoping and expecitng for a miracle of total and complete healing for you, but let me remind you of that. GOD IS ABLE! He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He was in the business of miracles and healing when He physically walked this earth and He still is in the same business today.
My humanness worries and frets and cries for your discomfort, the fear you mom and dad and little bro must feel, the financial burden, the unanswered questions of "why Korrine". But I BELIEVE that God will reveal Himself SO mightily through your precious life. He ALREADY has, Korrine. You and your family have touched so many lives! Those of us that already knew you are awed, but for so many that have never laid eyes on you before they were introduced to your blog you are such a strong inspiration. THAT IS MIGHTY!
I love you. I love your family. I'm looking forward to a particular and specific miracle this week. I don't know exactly what that is, but God does!
Take care little one!
Blessings & hugs,
Arla
Thinking about you and praying for you Korrine. Love Rosalyn
Korrine, Matt, Dana and Sean,
I just read through the 52 comments that are preceding mine, and they warmed my heart, filled my soul, and gave me the confidence that God truly is with all of you. Such amazing and powerful words fill these virtual pages!! You have such an amazing Army - you will prevail. Korrine, I pray for comfort for you as you fight your war.
Thinking of you all with love and prayers.
Love
Sue Bakalar
My heart goes out to Korrine. She has endured so much, but is still so strong. I know she will beat this!! My prayers are with you and your family!!
Gina
(Tamika's friend)
Post a Comment