"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting."
Mother Teresa

Smile

Cancer stripped her of everything including her life but it could not steal away God's LOVE, PEACE and the JOY that radiated through her. Korrine never stopped SMILING!
Korrine Lannie Croghan

Korrine Croghan was a vivacious 14-year-old girl who lived all of her life in Livermore, CA. She had a love for animals, sports, and most of all, family. Korrine was a straight “A” student while attending Mendenhall Middle School and was working hard in her first trimester at Granada High. She was a great friend to many and was everything that a brother, mother and father could ask for in a daughter. Korrine was the type of girl who would greet you with a wide smile and look into your eyes and truly would want to know how you were doing

Korrine & Cancer

On December 20th, 2007, Korrine was diagnosed with Choriocarcinoma with a germ cell element. Choriocarcinoma is a very rare type of cancer in teenage girls and inflicts less than 200 nationwide each year. Although the cancer started in her left ovary, the cancer had spread to her right ovary, lungs and liver. After the removal of a cantaloupe sized tumor in her left ovary on December 21st of 2007, Korrine, endured 10 months of intense chemotherapy designed for adult men.

During the course of her treatment, Korrine suffered many complications. In early April of 2007, her liver began to bleed. After staying at Kaiser Oakland for almost two weeks, Korrine was transfered to UCSF and spent a month in the intensive care unit. The doctors at UCSF Medical Center were finally able to stop her bleeding liver, but, not before it filled her abdomen with 5 liters of blood that had to be drained via a tube inserted into her stomach. On top of that, both of Korrines’ lungs collapsed while undergoing a CT scan that almost took her life. Because of that, 2 liters of fluid needed to be drained off of her lungs with the use of another drainage tube. Throughout her treatment Korrine needed numerous blood and platelet transfusions. She had nosebleeds that lasted an hour on several occasions. At one point, she had 18 intravenous tubes running through her body filled with anti-bacterials, anti-fungals, nutrition, painkillers and chemotherapy. Korrine miraculously made it through those tough days at UCSF and returned to Kaiser Hospital in Oakland. She was finally stable and was released to go home in late June. Just as things were starting to look up for her, she suffered septic shock in July that forced her to go back into intensive care at Kaiser in Santa Clara for 2 weeks.

Korrine returned home in late July and went through imaging scans to see if the cancer had disappeared. The scans always came back good, but not great. In an effort to kill and stop the remaining cancer cells, she underwent an emergency round of chemotherapy in early September. Unfortunately, it did kill the remaining cancer and her doctors had run out of options.

Korrine spent her last days at home with her family reading books and loving on her cats and dog. She passed away quietly, at home, on October 27th, 2008. Through it all, Korrine had a positive attitude and never gave up or complained. Many consider Korrine a hero.

Team KC

The Team KC website was originally started as a way to encourage, educate, raise awareness, and keep friends and family informed with accurate information on Korrine's treatment and progress. Family, classmates, friends, community members, and complete strangers rallied to support Korrine and her family through her fight against Choriocarcinoma. We were amazed by the amount of support we received, and it is now our desire to give back. In March, 2009, Team KC became an official nonprofit by joining forces with Kaiser Foundation Hospital. All monies raised by Team KC will directly benefit pediatric cancer patients and their families. All monetary contributions are tax deductible.

Our Mission: To help improve the quality of life of pediatric cancer patients and their families. We wish to supply children with fun activities, toys and anything else that will brighten and better their lives. Monies will also be used to help parents pay for bills and defray the costs of gas, food and lodging that go along with caring for a child with cancer.

Stay Positive, LIVESTRONG & Welcome to Team KC!

*This is the official Team KC website and the only website approved by the Croghan family. Please do not use content, images, or video from this site without permission. This is an effort to respect the family's privacy and ensure that all content is accurate and approved. Thank you for your cooperation.
A Note From Korrine (written after her 4th round of Chemo)...

Hello everyone! It's me, Korrine. I just wanted to take a
moment to thank each and every one of you for supporting me through emails,
visits, food, gifts, and most importantly, prayer. Without it, I probably
wouldn't have made it this far. Anyways, on a happier note, I am happy to
announce that I am feeling very good. This last round of chemo hit me pretty
hard, but I think that it is more exiting to end things with a big BANG! I will
try to start writing things for the blog now that my chemo therapy is over, but
until then, just know that I love every single one of you and I am always
thinking about my family, friends, and even the people who I've never met
before. Thanks for joining my battle and for making this experience "The
Experience of a Lifetime." LIVESTRONG! And stay positive.

Korrine Lannie Croghan

Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday Evening Update 4-28

Korrine remains in the UCSF Pediatric ICU receiving the best of care. Several different medical specialties are managing multiple issues and this continues to be a long-term event. Korrine is alert, and conversing in her usual warrior spirit!

We are ever appreciative of everyone’s prayer and forms of support. Our needs are being met at this time and all we ask is your continuing positive prayer and thoughts.

If possible, we will post evening updates, but please do NOT assume anything negative if doctor meetings or computer issues prevent an end of the day post.
Stay positive and LiveStrong!

Matt and Dana

91 comments:

Anonymous said...

Korrine

Have a peaceful healing night. We will check on you tomorrow.

Andersons

Anonymous said...

Korrine.
I am praying for you every day. You are obviously a very strong young lady with a great family. God will hear and answer all our prayers for you. I pray that your team of medical experts will be led by God's hands in the process of your healing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to update all of us on Korrine. I check this site multiple times a day so that I know if there are any specifics you need prayer for. You are such a strong family with a wonderful faith in God. I am confident that He will heal your beautiful daughter. My prayers are always with all of you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking time away from your family to give us updates. We will continue to pray and our thoughts are with you!

Go Team KC!

The Young's

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking your time to update ALL of us on Korrine's condition. That is an answer to prayers that she is in the best of hands with several specialists attending to her care. Blessings to Korrine and your family.

Anonymous said...

Korrine,

Have a wonderful night and I hope you know that we are praying for you constantly.

Fernandezs

Anonymous said...

I ditto all these comments and pray for a restful evening for all!

Thank you God for providing for today!

G'nite!
Hugs to the warrior!!!

Anonymous said...

Always in our hearts and prayers! We miss you and pray for a peaceful night's rest for all of the Croghan warriors! Know that your updates are read, prayed over and so appreciated, but please don't feel expectations or pressures, just lots of love goin' your way! Hugs to you sweet Korrine!

Love and prayers,

The Gilberts

Anonymous said...

Hello dearhearts,

Love u...be strong in the Lord. Hold on tight...

Stephen and Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Korrine you are amazing!! We are so proud of you and your strength. Sleep well and heal. We will continue to pray for you and your family. Stay Strong!
The Bauer Family

Amy Taylor said...

Lord, bless this sweet girl with a miracle. We pray for complete healing - beyond any doctor's understanding. For You are the mighty physician Lord. Touch her. Heal Her.
Amen

Anonymous said...

korrine!!

i am so glad to hear that you are doing ok. keep fighting and stay strong. dont lose that amzing smile!! im thinking about you.

Paige Bauer

Anonymous said...

I was told about Korrine through one of your family members. I have been reading about her and her amazing strength through all this and I am so inspired by her. You are very lucky to have such an amazing, strong, beautiful girl. Korrine is in my thoughts daily and I have never met her and I am moved by her. God be with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Dear Matt, Dana, Korrine & Sean,

Our love and continued prayers are with you all. We have no doubt that Korrine is charming all the new members of Team KC at UCSF with your strength and optimism! We are with you through this rough spot and pray that you will regain your strength soon and move further down the road toward full recovery!

Your candle is still burning and keeps a warm glow in our family room 24 hours a day... just as your smile lights up every room you enter! :)

Love to the Croghans from the Morgans - S., V., C., S., A. & K.

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

'Just us (again)...what kinda song ya' need to hear to help make things a bit easier? You name it, you got it....love you, KC Girl.

Stephen and Rebecca

Rosalyn said...

No news is generally good news. Thank you for the praise report. Thank GOD for His grace and sustaining power. We are so burdend for YOU Matt & Dana, to be refreshed and renewed. We know your baby girl is having THE BEST care. We love you and pray you are replenished. God IS good and IN control.
Love and hugs and constant HOPE!

Sue said...

Thank you for taking your time to keep us updated. You all continue to be in my daily thoughts and prayers.


With love and hugs~
Sue Bakalar

Anonymous said...

We recently learned of your battle, and have joined you in your fight. Our prayers are for your complete healing. We check on your progress daily. Know that you are in our hearts.

The Millers

Anonymous said...

Korrine,

My wife and I pray for your healing often. We wear the yellow LIVESTRONG wrist band daily to remind us to think of you and your family often and pray.

May you have a good night sleep and while you sleep, may your body fight and overcome that which attacks it and may you awake in the morning stronger, healthier, and well rested.

Our love,

Rob & Sherry Tanner

Anonymous said...

Korrine,

You are a real warrior!

We are so happy that you are getting the best of care from your great doctors. We are thinking about you and praying for you every day.
Please remember that many others are thinking about you and adding their strength to yours during this time.
We love you. Stay strong!

The Spences

Anonymous said...

Korrine,

Positive energy and thoughts are coming your way! You Uncle Mark brought me one of the SWIMSTRONG
FOR TEAM KC bracelets and I wear it along with my LIVESTRONG one.

Sean,

Let's see, it is probably STAR testing time for you. At Canyon, we'll be testing next week and it gets crazy! My daughter teaches 7th grade math and science at another school ans she is testing this week. She brings her kids all kinds of snacks... like Rice Krispie treats with the message, "Stay crisp for the test." And twisted pretzels - "Don't let the test get you in a twist." Crackers - "Don't crack under pressure." Fruit snacks - "I'm berry proud of you!" (That one is for Friday.) Even though they are in 7th grade... they love the treats. Have a good week!

Dana and Matt,

That was a great idea to remind people that messages might not be posted daily. You have been so generous in sharing your journey. I know for me... I need time to process and then I can share. Sometimes that processing can take longer... and when I'm ready, it will come pouring out.

We all just wish that we could do more to make everything right. Allowing us to answer your requests for prayers does help us to feel like we are helping.

Our love, thoughts, prayers and positive energy are sent your way every minute of every hour of every day.

hugs and love, kathy t.

Anonymous said...

Korrine,

You're strength is amazing and we pray that God continues to heal you. Rest sweet girl and continue to LIVESTRONG. Don't forget to smile that beautiful smile! :) Many hugs to you and your family. We continue to think and pray for you everyday.

The Moreau Family

Shellee Clore said...

Hey guys,
I think about you guys always! Dana I miss you and I love you...Well the rest of you Croghans too but I was having a tender moment for Mom! Lol! I will talk to you soon. Miss you a bunch.

Love,
Shellee

Anonymous said...

HI Korrine, Mom, Dad and Sean,

This is your Nurse Rohnie! You are always in my prayers. You guys stay strong. Miracles do happen every single day just continue to believe in HIM. I am still wearing my TEAM KC bracelet. Matches my uniform, really. Take care guys. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

It is great to hear that Korrine is alert and continuing with her great attitude and fighting spirit. You are all amazing and strong. I will continue to pray for healing and strength.
Love,
Cindy Vance

Anonymous said...

Dear Korrine & family
We love the updates, but know how long some of your days can be. And we (all who check this blog) completely understand if the blog is not updated because of time and/or you just don't have the energy. Rest assure that our prayers for Korrine will continue with or without a daily update!

You are in our daily prayers! Take care and love to all
The Thornton's

Anonymous said...

Tues, April 29th: Korrine, we are continually praying for the Praise Report of your healing. You are a very special young women who is loved by so many prayer warriors. Bless you precious one and bless your family. We we be following up daily. IN Christ Love, Ray Ray, Ang, Carlea, LJ and Daniel the Christian Village

Anonymous said...

You are all so amazing and strong!! Thank you so much for all of your updates and taking precious time to fill us all in. We are so greatful that she is in such great care. Our prayers and hearts are always with you. God will continue to heal you and answer all of our prayers, keep the faith as miracles do happen.
Much love to you all
The Riddioughs

Lorri said...

Good morning Korrine...so glad to hear you are alert! I thought of a very old song that reminded me of you...maybe your parents or Auntie know it and can sing it to you. The words go like this:

I am a wounded soldier
But I will not leave the fight
Because the Great Physician
Is healing me
So I’m standing in the battle
In the armour of His light
Because His mighty power
Is real in me

I am loved (I am loved)
I am accepted (I am accepted)
By the Saviour of my soul (Saviour of my soul)
I am loved (I am loved)
I am accepted (I am accepted)
And my wounds will be made whole

Copyright © 1985 Mercy/Vineyard Publishing.

These words remind me of you. Be blessed today. Love, Lorri and

oliviasjaynesteer
who typed her name herself! Her WHOLE name plus an extra S!

Anonymous said...

Prayers are with you...every time we look at our yellow bracelets we pray......you are an amazing girl that has inspired so many people!
God Listens!
Terry Linney & family

Sue said...

Good Morning CutiePie!

It's such a beautiful morning, and it reminded me of all the amazing things He has blessed us with.... you being one of them.
Stay strong and know I'm thinking of you.

Love, prayers and faith~
Sue Bakalar

Anonymous said...

Korrine
You are in my thoughts and prayers all day. What an amazing girl you are with an incredible family. You have touched so many.
So many people, even strangers, care about you and are praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Korrine

Know that you are in the hearts, minds, and prayers of so many. We're thinking of you and hoping that every day brings you more strength and comfort.

Fondly,
The Sweeney (Braden) Family

Anonymous said...

Korrine -

Know that you are in the hearts, minds, and prayers of many. We are thinking of you and hoping that each day brings you more strength and comfort....

Fondly,
The Sweeney (Braden) Family

Anonymous said...

You are all constantly in our thoughts and prayers -

With love,

Tina, Erik, and Nik Palomba

Anonymous said...

GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL CROGHAN FAMILY!!! I hope you have a glorious day!

Wendy

Erika Figge said...

Korrine,

Just wanted to let you know we are still thinking about you. Keep fighting just like you are.

Isaiah 40:31

Erika Figge & the US Water Polo Team

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt, Sean, Dana, and Korrine,

We are at work..praying often throughout the day. If I could say one special thought today, it'd have to be from our first CD, "Sometimes life catches us by surprise, but in every situation, we find hope with new life, new love, new beginnings. Oh how there is so much hope surrounding you...and when you're past all of this yucky stuff, you new life will begin and what a huge plan God has in store for all of you...and everyday is a new, new beginning with new mercies all of the time. 'Hope ur day goes well and if Satan starts to attack, just kick him in the back side. Luv, Stephen and Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Korrine,

You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Keep fighting.

-Madison Bernstein

Anonymous said...

heyy girly,
i will be checking on your blog later tonight or tomorrow morning. i will countinue praying for you. i hope that you have a good nights sleep tonight gods watching out for you and trying his best miracles take a little time but your going to get one i know it.
love always korrina botelho

Anonymous said...

We remain with you in thoughts and prayer. Thank you for the updates.....we pray for a peaceful night.

The Nagy Family

Anonymous said...

Our best wishes and of course our prayers. If God is moving slow, try to be patient, He may still be in shock hearing from us. Korrine has gotten us back to church - she is doing God's work.

Kathy Scarbrough said...

Hello Dear Croghans,
I am glad to hear that you are in such good hands at UCSF. I KNOW you are in His good hands! I continue to pray for you very often throughout the day!
Hugs
Mrs. Scarbrough

Anonymous said...

Korrine,

You don't know me but my name is Ashley and I am Cassidy and Natalie's friend.You have inspired me to keep going strong and to live life in a positive way. That is only from stories and pictures! I believe in you and I know you will be fine and feeling better soon. So be strong and LIVESTRONG!!

Ashley

Anonymous said...

Our prayer tonight is for total healing and also for good rest for the entire family.

LIVESTONG sweet girl. You are an amazing testament and inspiration to SO many.

We love you Korrine!
Cristi, Kevin, Ryan & Jason

Anonymous said...

FRIFOLEY AND MARIAH VASH
Korrine,
Hello sweetheart! It's Frifoley and Mariah, we love you and you and your family are in our hearts and prayers. Prayers, scripture, love and laughter have gotten us through some close calls with Mariah.

I do massage therapy for my best friend who is also recovering from the C word. I will give you a massage to help your circulation and your body feel better anytime.

Health, peace, love, laughter and the spirit fill you so that nothing foreign can remain.

Love, Frifoley and Mariah

We Quote: "Let our faith not be in the wisdom of man, but the power of God" "The Lord God made me and the breath of the Almighty gives me life" and "Rejoice in the lord always again I say rejoice. Let you gentelness be evident to all the Lord is near. Do not be anxious or afraid but in everything with thanksgiving present your requests to God and let the peace of which trancends all understanding guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus" all these I write from memory... Phillipians...and Ephesians?

Anonymous said...

Dear Croghan Family,
Your strength and faith as a family is the most beautiful testimony to us all. Your concern for all of us who are praying for you is amazing, and God has blessed you with thousands who are fighting this fight by your side in prayer. Tonight my faith class (12 kids) prayed for Korrine and the whole family, and I shared with them how their prayers have been answered so far. I wish you could have seen their faces!
Korrine, you have touched so many by being a young lady of faith and grace.
We prayed for continued strength and healing, and with you we will LIVESTRONG!
With love,
The Puso Family

Anonymous said...

Hi Corrine and family...I wake up every morning with a prayer in my heart for all of you.It's subconscious but you are the first thing I think of.So glad to hear you are alert and conversant.Your Relay team was out taking pictures of us Painting Our town Purple on Sunday.I hope you get to see it.You are in a Great hospital with the best Doctors in the world!!!Kaiser has some fantastic Doctors too.Live Strong Corrine.Every one involved in Relay For Life are getting updates and praying for you...Kathy Sorensen

Anonymous said...

Korrine,

Sending lots of love today and always!

hugs and love, kathy t.

Anonymous said...

Korrine,

Sleep, heal, Love in his arms you will be healed.

Susan Yowell

Anonymous said...

Hope your day brings another miracle. As always, still thinking of you and praying daily for your complete recovery. Your strength lifts my spirits first thing each morning, and thank you for the lesson to always stay positive which is what I aspire to do after getting to know your story Korrine.

Anonymous said...

We are just checking in and letting you know that we are thinking about you. Stay strong...
Love - The Larsens

Lorri said...

Good morning Korrine...sending prayers and love from Colorado. Wearing my livestrong band and thinking of you today! Love, Lorri

Anonymous said...

Good morning Korrine. I'm thinking about you today (like every other day). I hope today brings with it a ray of sunshine, some rest, some strength, some love, some hope, and some smiles from all who are near you.

Wendy

mojijojavo said...

Hello Matt, Dana, Korrine & Sean,

We appreciate the updates despite all you are going through.

We pray that this new panel of experts can heal Korrine's body.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all the time. There are so many praying for you, for all of you.

May God's blessings bring you good news today and a positive turn-around in Korrine's health.

We love you and are with you in spirit and prayer-
Love,
Maureen Volponi & family

Sue said...

Hi Croghans~

Just thinking about all of you and praying for that miracle, as well as strength and peace.
I saw Sean today with that a big smile on his face. What an incredible family you are!

Love,
Sue Bakalar

Anonymous said...

Hey Korrine,

Just sending a quick hello and note to say I'm thinking of you and your family. Sending lots of wishes and prayers and hoping you are feeling better each day.

I haven't been to the Children's part of UCSF but I know the main hospital has some great views of San Francisco... like the views you mentioned from some of the rooms at Kaiser. When Becky and her Dad were there last summer for the kidney transplant, Dad had a private room with a great view and Becky looked out onto the staff lunch area and had to share a room.

Sending hugs and love, kathy t.

Janet Hemmig said...

Hey Korrine,

I'm looking forward to walking the Relay to Life with you and your family. I recently learned of an inspirational song "You'll Never Walk Along" and I wanted to share them with you:

"When you walk through a storm
Keep your chin up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At he end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never walk alone.
When you walk through a storm
Keep your chin up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At he end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never walk alone."

Looking forward to Relay for Life with you and your family!

Love, Janet

Anonymous said...

Dear Korrine, Dana, Matt and Sean,
We are praying and thinking of you all, throughout the day and every day. Thank you for sharing whenever you can, but know the prayers come no matter what! Sending you love from Southern California. Rest and heal, Candy, Mark, Sam and Molly Johnson

Anonymous said...

Hey Chica!

I pray for you all of the time, I just wanted to let you know that you are amazing and that I miss you. love love Anja

Kathy Scarbrough said...

Hi Korrine,
Keep smiling, Girl! You are so incredible in many ways. I'll keep praying for you, your family, and the medical staff at UCSF.
Love, Mrs. Scarbrough

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear Ones,

'Just got in from choir practice...'sang a song called "His Grace Flows Down". It's pouring down you all double.
Sleep tight...
Stephen and Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Hi Korrine,

We are saying prayers for you everyday and praying that you are completely healed. We're gonna keep on praying!! Have a great day tomorrow and know that there a lot of us on our knees in prayer and on our feet in praise.

Hugs,
The Hendersons (Gail,Dave,Chase and Carli)

Anonymous said...

Hello Korrine, and family,
I do not know you or your family but heard about you from a friend...I have personally faced some of your same challenges through other family members and know that you can persevere...stay strong..I pray for you everyday..

Anonymous said...

Dear Korrine, Sean, Dana and Matt,

I keep picturing a scene in the Bee Movie where all the Bees come together to help a plane land safely. I think that everyone's thoughts and prayers are going to lift you up and help you make a safe landing.

We are thinking about you and pray for you always.
Love,
Sal, Clelia, Anthony, Jean and Vince Opipari

Rosalyn said...

Hey Korrine,
Just wanted to let you know our Sophomore home group prayed for you again tonight (and for your fam). We are all in step with how God is using you. We are all excited because we KNOW HE IS HERE WITH US! We are all praying with great expectation! We love you! Rosalyn, James, Matt, Chelsea, Doug, Brandon, Morgan, Lauren, Ariel, Brandon B, Ana, Sundae, Stephanie, Carly, Casey, Corey & Rick

Lorri said...

Good morning Korrine...I bet you are so sick of the hospital! Today I pray for good distractions, for time to pass quickly, and that something surprising makes you laugh.

When my father in law was in the hospital once, he tried to escape complete with an overcoat to hide his oxygen tank and hospital gown. I'm not trying to give you any ideas but I hope the visual makes you smile!

Love, Lorri

Anonymous said...

Korrine,

Woke up this morning to check on you, hope that you are doing well and smiling that wonderful smile. I know that you are in good hands at UCSF. Much love to you and your family. You are all in my heart each day. Many blessings to you.

Anonymous said...

Your strength and love is amazing. You are an inspiration! We think about you everyday and are conveying positive thoughts your way.

The Minton Family

Anonymous said...

Good morning Korrine & Family,
When I realized it was May 1st today, I thought of that old saying "April showers bring May flowers" and then I thought of you guys... Now that April is over, my prayer is that that nothing but positive things bloom for you in the month of May!

You are in our daily prayers
Love,
Glenda, Richard, & Kirra Thornton

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
I was dreaming about you guys last night while I slept. Miss you all. Korrine, Brandon is making you something in woodshop. He told me your initials stand for "Kill Cancer" Hang in there! Keep fighting the good fight! I love you all.

Love,
Shellee
P.S. I talked to Frifoley and she would like to offer you massage therapy if and when you are up to it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Korrine,

You are in our thoughts and prayers all day, everyday. Keep it up that fighting spirit kiddo. You are one amazing girl!

Love, The Cuys

Sue said...

Hi Korrine!

Today your song "Calling All Angels" came on the radio and I couldn't help but smile thinking of you. I stopped, said a prayer and hoped you were having a good day.

Love and hugs (and a big one for Mom, Dad and Sean too!)~
Sue Bakalar

Anonymous said...

Hey Croghans...

We are still praying often throughout the day just like so many other families.

We love you guys! Keep LivingSTRONG!

-The Sherman Family

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you all to know that we are praying for Korrine a lot. It is amazing to read all the messages people have left and to realize that an entire community has been brought together in prayer for one amazing girl and her family. May that simple though wrap your heart in love as you are enduring this season. Thank you for allowing us to come along side you lifting you all in prayer and learning to again lean on our Lord Jesus Christ for healing and strength!!

Anonymous said...

Good Evening Korrine,

I hope you sleep well and pray that you gain physical strength through the night. Your spiritual strength is mountainous and so much more is pouring in daily!

We are still with you and think about you everyday. God Bless You!

Dan, Wendy, Alyssa, Jason and Trevor

Anonymous said...

Korrine, I was away for a few days and did not check your blogsite but I did think of your strength and I prayed for you, as I do each day. Your fight has touched SO many of our lives. Stay strong.

Anonymous said...

Hi Croghan Family!

I am praying for you all and hoping that the doctors are helping Korrine to get better. I am thinking positive and sending thoughts of strength and hope your way.
Love,
Cindy Vance

Anonymous said...

Hello sweet friends -

We are thinking of you all tonight and sending you all of our love. We are praying for total healing and for a restful night of sleep for everyone.

Miracles are everywhere!

We love you guys!
Cristi, Kevin, Jason & Ryan
{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

Korrine,

Just checking in to say hello today. Thursdays are one of my favorite days of the week. Just one more work day (or school day) until the weekend and Grey's Anatomy (my favorite show) is back now after several months. My daughters (all grown up) enjoy the show too.

It is also the day that your Uncle Mark puts the finishing touches on the Friday Memo which goes in mailboxes at Canyon to remind everyone of the events to come.

As always, I'm sending lots of hugs and love (and prayers) off to you and your family!

xo, kathy t.

Anonymous said...

Korrine,

My thoughts and prayers have been with you since I "accidently" got an email from Arla...:) No accidents. I have to tell you I get many notes of this type, but when I read about you the Holy Spirit led me to talk about you and pray for you on our show. I am not sure why, but I can only walk in trust and know that somehow we are connected through God. You have touch my heart and the hearts of many of our Fish Friends with your strength, smile and spirit. I look forward to getting a chance to meet you and your family and give you a BIG hug!

God Bless you and your family.

Hugs

Gina Miles
KKFS
The Fish
1039thefish.com

Lorri said...

Good morning Korrine...Thinking of you this morning as always. It is my prayer today that you have a day that brings good surprises and that the time goes quickly.

Lord Jesus, heal Korrine's body and make her well. Give her the measure of stamina and courage that only you can. Thank you that you are with her always, even until the end of the age. Amen.

Love, Lorri

Anonymous said...

Korrine, you are in our family's daily prayers and thoughts. May you feel the peace, love, and healing all of us are praying will be blessed upon you~~La Familia Cortez

Janet Hemmig said...

Good Morning Croghan Family,

Hope the sun shines brightly on you today and gives you strength. You are such an amazing family. We miss seeing you and are praying for you every day.

Love, Kyle, Janet & Chad

Lorri said...

Hey Korrine...Hi again! I decided it's "Make Korrine Laugh Day" on my blog so check it out for jokes and laughs! Sending sunshine (and Son-shine) from Colorado! Lorri

http://lorriscancerupdates.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday! Just thinking of your smiling face and wishing only good things for all of you.

Positive energy flowing towards UCSF

Linda Morrison
:)

Anonymous said...

Korrine and Family
We have all been touched by your bright,happy smile-infectious to say the least-God is using you to touch all of our hearts and lives-you make us stronger daily and we thank you for your faith and love of the Lord. May he continue to bless each of your family members and watch over you.

Sue said...

Hi Croghan Family!

Sending love and hopes for a beautiful day.

Love and prayers~
Sue Bakalar

Anonymous said...

Hi Croghan's
Wishing you a great day full of smiles, friends, and lots of healing!
You remain in our prayers,
Glenda, Richard, & Kirra

Anonymous said...

Dear Croghans,
We think of you and keep you in our prayers. God bless ~
The Lawrence Family

Anonymous said...

Korrine and my dear Croghan's:

We are staying positive and faithfully in prayer.Your warrior spirit will prevail and bring you through this. We continue to pray that doctors will perform with their extrordinary medical knowledge on your body and heal you. God has his hand in this.
Trish, Jeff and Adam